Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If I were you guys, I'd hold off on buying the Gecko SD reader
wink2.gif

I'm sure that in a future update (Team Twiizers didn't take very long from their last "update") will probably be able to use the Wii's integrated SD card slot.

quadomatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I were you guys, I'd hold off on buying the Gecko SD reader
wink2.gif

I'm sure that in a future update (Team Twiizers didn't take very long from their last "update") will probably be able to use the Wii's integrated SD card slot.

I certainly hope that's the case. The Wii's SD card reader might be better, not just because you won't need an adapter, but the read/write speed might be faster.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'm sure the internal SD reader will be supported soon. They just know very little about hardware at this stage, so porting the SD Gecko code from GameCube was a lot easier. Before any 'real' homebrew is released, I'm sure we'll see an updater loader.

turtleman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The creators of the hack won't do it, but I'm sure a third party source will eventually develope it. (Though I'm sure you won't be able to find it here whenever it does become available)

Small steps at a time guys, I'm overly excited about this because it works on my wii, it's just a matter of waiting for them to make an internal SD loader so I don't need any outside sources except my SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi