New to the DS Community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gdude30, Mar 3, 2009.

Mar 3, 2009

New to the DS Community by gdude30 at 4:47 AM (500 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. gdude30
    OP

Newcomer gdude30 Member

United States
    Well not the DS as a system. But the whole homebrew community.

I originally had the first nintendo ds with that troublesome thumbstrap. And then sold it later because I was young and stupid and nintendo was making crap games for it. But a year after the DS lite came out I started to miss playing some fun GBA games and I liked the DS games that were out. Also I really wanted Jump Super Stars. And that holiday season it was almost impossible to find a ds lite.

But anyways. I've had a PSP as well before too. I also knew someone who got an M3 for his DS and showed me the wonders of it. Well I have some money now and I decided since I've had the DS Lite for so long I might as well go ahead and see what it was never originally intended to do [​IMG]

Even though I think they released some kind of media player in japan which was legal.

So yeah. I'm looking to buy a flash card (If that's the right term for them) preferably Acekard. I've done some research on them. As soon as I find out what I need to know about them I'll order them and wait for those painful 2 weeks T_T"

((And yes my literature sucks. Oh and Hi))

2. Dwight

Member Dwight Gawb. Gawb Bluth.

United States
    Hey, welcome to GBAtemp.
    As an avid supporter, I'm going to have to recommend a CycloDS Evolution over an Acekard if you've got some extra cash [​IMG]

3. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Nah, all Cyclo has is some extra features that working around proves that you aren't lazy...........

however I am impressed with the cartridge quality..............AK doesn't make 'em perfectly.