New to the DS Community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gdude30, Mar 3, 2009.

1. gdude30
    OP

gdude30 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2009
    United States
    Well not the DS as a system. But the whole homebrew community.

I originally had the first nintendo ds with that troublesome thumbstrap. And then sold it later because I was young and stupid and nintendo was making crap games for it. But a year after the DS lite came out I started to miss playing some fun GBA games and I liked the DS games that were out. Also I really wanted Jump Super Stars. And that holiday season it was almost impossible to find a ds lite.

But anyways. I've had a PSP as well before too. I also knew someone who got an M3 for his DS and showed me the wonders of it. Well I have some money now and I decided since I've had the DS Lite for so long I might as well go ahead and see what it was never originally intended to do [​IMG]

Even though I think they released some kind of media player in japan which was legal.

So yeah. I'm looking to buy a flash card (If that's the right term for them) preferably Acekard. I've done some research on them. As soon as I find out what I need to know about them I'll order them and wait for those painful 2 weeks T_T"

((And yes my literature sucks. Oh and Hi))

2. Dwight

Dwight Gawb. Gawb Bluth.

Aug 14, 2008
    United States
    Washington State
    Hey, welcome to GBAtemp.
    As an avid supporter, I'm going to have to recommend a CycloDS Evolution over an Acekard if you've got some extra cash [​IMG]

3. Advi

Advi GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    Nah, all Cyclo has is some extra features that working around proves that you aren't lazy...........

however I am impressed with the cartridge quality..............AK doesn't make 'em perfectly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice