new to site

fottenlahi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everyone. after hours and hours of searching for a site that could help me i have found the perfect one GBATEMP.NET!! hopefully i get all the help and answer i need. thank you to the creators of the site and to all who are involved and support.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice meet you
smile.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
fottenlahi said:
hi everyone. after hours and hours of searching for a site that could help me i have found the perfect one GBATEMP.NET!! hopefully i get all the help and answer i need. thank you to the creators of the site and to all who are involved and support.
Welcome to GBATemp! We are glad you decided to join our nice community here. Its a pretty fun place and everyone here is friendly and helpful. We hope you enjoy your stay here.
smile.gif

QUOTE(Eternal Myst @ Jun 16 2008, 10:44 AM) Welcome to GBATemp.
Would you like a CupCake!
ph34r.gif
You and your cupcakes, seesh, do you have an army of little old grannies in your basement baking all these cupcakes every day or something?

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah this is an awsome site i used to be an avid user of yahoo answer but it died and my spark has been revived by gbatemp

so welcome
grog.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
DUDE!!! Welcome to GBAtemp!!!!

Where people can abuse you on your profile page and no action is taken, and you get warnings and threats of being banned for apologizing for making a mistake!!

LOL

gbasp.gif

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
DUDE!!! Welcome to GBAtemp!!!!

Where people can abuse you on your profile page and no action is taken, and you get warnings and threats of being banned for apologizing for making a mistake!!

LOL

gbasp.gif

I think it's bullshit that I added you as my only friend and my name still isn't in your sig.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fottenlahi said:
OMI!!! thAtS jUSt LikE mE!!!!

hAve fUN hERe!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.