new to ps4 jail breaking

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am new to ps4 hacking and all that stuff and just pulled out my ps4 and realized I am on version 9.4. was wondering if there is a jailbreak for it and what to do? instructions and help would be appreciated. Thanks..
Also is there a ps4 jailbreak thread that is being updated regularly so I can get emails and stuff from it

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am new to ps4 hacking and all that stuff and just pulled out my ps4 and realized I am on version 9.4. was wondering if there is a jailbreak for it and what to do? instructions and help would be appreciated. Thanks..
Also is there a ps4 jailbreak thread that is being updated regularly so I can get emails and stuff from it
latest firmware that can be jailbroken is 9.00. disable the internet in network settings and wait for an unknown amount of time. you can have temp send you email notifications for people posting in a watched thread, I think, but it could be years, if ever, that an exploit is released. I'd suggest selling the system and buying an exploitable one. an exploitable ps4 isn't like the ps5, so the prices are reasonable.

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
latest firmware that can be jailbroken is 9.00. disable the internet in network settings and wait for an unknown amount of time. you can have temp send you email notifications for people posting in a watched thread, I think, but it could be years, if ever, that an exploit is released. I'd suggest selling the system and buying an exploitable one. an exploitable ps4 isn't like the ps5, so the prices are reasonable.
ah I c. ok cool thanks and also is there anyway to downgrade? just wondering. have bills to pay so don't really have the money atm..

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah I c. ok cool thanks and also is there anyway to downgrade? just wondering. have bills to pay so don't really have the money atm..
there's a way to revert, not downgrade, meaning you'd need a copy of the sflash from that particular firmware with your system. you can either dump it with a jailbreak or with a chip, but like I said, you'd need to be on the firmware to do so.

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a way to revert, not downgrade, meaning you'd need a copy of the sflash from that particular firmware with your system. you can either dump it with a jailbreak or with a chip, but like I said, you'd need to be on the firmware to do so.
ah got it. looks like its better to by a ps4 thats on a lower version then
Post automatically merged:

how do I add the thread to my watch list thing so I can get emails when a new thread comes out ?

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah got it. looks like its better to by a ps4 thats on a lower version then
Post automatically merged:

how do I add the thread to my watch list thing so I can get emails when a new thread comes out ?
there's a watch thread option when you enter the thread. I think it's at the top right. originally, temp had you watch any thread you posted in, but I don't think they do anymore. however, you can watch them without posting by doing that. see if there's an email when new posts in watched thread are received is an option. I don't remember if it is.

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys for the info so bookmark and that will send emails or whatever to my phone?
not a bookmark. I think you'd need to watch the thread, and if there's an option to receive emails for new posts of a watched thread, that may be the only way other than looking manually. you will receive a lot of superfluous emails about posts unrelated though, if that matters to you. best bet might be an rss feed, I guess. I do not know if temp offers them.

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason its not letting me reply to certain threads and or posts that other people make. any idea why?

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason its not letting me reply to certain threads and or posts that other people make. any idea why?
might be the number of posts you have. they have a restriction for new users to prevent spam. if it's not that, post a message in the site issues forum.

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be the number of posts you have. they have a restriction for new users to prevent spam. if it's not that, post a message in the site issues forum.
I am currently lvl 1 and when I try to reply to a post in a thread it comes up with all the written information that was originally posted by the user for some reason. Is that why ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed