Hacking new system files released!

• Thread starter sumarth
  • Start date
  • Views 1,703
  • Replies 12
S

sumarth

OP
also, they say that c.o.p the recruit should work - but all the roms i use encounter issues with rts, and some even with loading

lostipod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. Bad day to try and figure all this stuff out (long story, won't bore you). Wanted 4.7 and the combo was just released with 4.7.

So how do you guys create this combo pack? I guess I don't NEED to know how anymore but I would like to. If I go here I see both the 1.44 and 4.7 separately. If you unrar them, you end up with two system folders. I assumed you just put the contents of both into one system folder but there are a lot of duplicate files. How do you know which ones to keep? Or maybe that's not how it works. Please enlighten me.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
lostipod said:
Wow. Bad day to try and figure all this stuff out (long story, won't bore you). Wanted 4.7 and the combo was just released with 4.7.

So how do you guys create this combo pack? I guess I don't NEED to know how anymore but I would like to. If I go here I see both the 1.44 and 4.7 separately. If you unrar them, you end up with two system folders. I assumed you just put the contents of both into one system folder but there are a lot of duplicate files. How do you know which ones to keep? Or maybe that's not how it works. Please enlighten me.QUOTE(anaxs @ Dec 10 2009, 06:23 PM) theres a setup tool included in the download
then link your msd to it and hit setup
@anaxs: He was asking how to combine TouchPod with Sakura, since they never get updated at the same time.

It's really no mystery how the Sakura/TouchPod combo is created. Just take the most current Sakura SYSTEM folder and the most current TouchPod folder, sort the files in the TouchPod folder by Date Modified, then copy only the most recently modified files into the Sakura folder. That's it!

theplasmastorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does LoZ work now without patching/saving? I see they fixed it in the log.
Sakura uses Touchpod loader, so it should work in Sakura too, right?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
theplasmastorm said:
Does LoZ work now without patching/saving? I see they fixed it in the log.
Sakura uses Touchpod loader, so it should work in Sakura too, right?
No, it only works in TouchPod right now, and even then you still need the hacked .sav file. But you don't have to patch it anymore.

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
touchpod 4.7 does not work...
whenever u hav to select a file to play games with...it doesnt show any and says directory does not exist....any body else havin this problem?
i think its because of spirit tracks....(no patch)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
What is the change log?The change log is always linked at the top of the Sakura FAQ. It's taken directly from here.

QUOTE(googs @ Dec 10 2009, 08:02 PM) touchpod 4.7 does not work...
whenever u hav to select a file to play games with...it doesnt show any and says directory does not exist....any body else havin this problem?
i think its because of spirit tracks....(no patch)
It's working for several others so far. What steps are you taking when you try to load the ROM in TouchPod?

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i cant even load a rom...
i ant select a file!!
when u touch the ds icon for game select...it says directory does not exist and does not show any files...THATS THE PROBLEM!!!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
googs said:
i cant even load a rom...
i ant select a file!!
when u touch the ds icon for game select...it says directory does not exist and does not show any files...THATS THE PROBLEM!!!
When you use TouchPod you need to make a folder in the root of your card called NDS. Put all of your ROMs in that folder, and they'll appear in TouchPod.

TouchPod searches for the NDS folder by default, but if you want it to load ROMs from a different folder, follow these steps:

1. Tap the NDS icon.
2. Tap the little folder icon in the lower-left corner that says /NDS - [START]
3. Select the directory where all your ROMs are, then then select OK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: