New Super Monkey Ball game in development, possibly titled Super Monkey Ball Retro

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wont be able to do this full story justice, your best bet is to watch this video to understand the plan:

Basically, the original announcer of Monkey Ball 1 and 2 is back and confirms he's had a recording session for a new Super Monkey Ball game that apparently is to be in the same vein as the first 2 entries and not in the vein of the later more different takes on the franchise. No idea when we can expect to actually see it action or even hear of it officially announced by Sega themselves, but this seems pretty legit all the same, and I can not wait to revisit the original style we all loved so much. They just better not forget to include Monkey Target.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
giphy.gif

Banana Blitz HD must have been fairly successful despite everybody preferring the first two games. Here's hoping they can return the series to its former glory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...