Gaming New Super Mario Bros Secrets

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone completly finished this game yet ?

note you will not be believed unless you upload a save to prove it
wink.gif
Â
biggrin.gif

I did, but my save is completely corrupted. Still want it? The game is not hard to 100%. Getting 3 stars next to your file is simply just beat the game, get all gold coins, spend all gold coins. I don't think opening all the paths (did anyways, 2-3 areas pissed me RIGHT off opening them) matters.

hmm, i've got the all coins spent and I've opened up every path and I went and beat it again, but I've only got 2 stars next to my name
edt::
I got 3 stars now. It turns out, I hadn't used the cannon to go from world 4 to world 7. It's circle pad thingy was still red instead of blue. After using that cannon I got the 3 stars. I guess, just make sure all the circle pads are blue and you should be good.

Thanks. Now I need to know where the first coin of 6-2 is smile.gif
After you go through that very first red pipe, there is a question mark box by itself. There are some hidden boxes around it and one of them has a vine that goes up

B

bluetieman

Please, please help...where is the last coin in the World 6 castle (where you fight the mole man tank)? Argh...

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
come on yatzr, help some people out and answer some of our questions if you remember how you did them....pleeeezzzeeeee
smile.gif
'

edit: GOT the 6-Castle last star coin. Ya know where the checkpoint is where it restarts you...there are two turtles, one on a platform. you have to hop on him and jump over the roof and go to get the coin!!

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alright, i'll try to go through and answer as many as I can. I'll just keep editing this post for now

QUOTE said:
Please, please help...where is the last coin in the World 6 castle (where you fight the mole man tank)? Argh...
There's a part where two blocks are moving vertically like a gate opening and closing. You have to jump up on the top one and then head to the secret are on the right

QUOTEAnyone know how to get the second coin in level 7-1?
you have to ride the floating question mark box far to the right to a warp pipe

shinji: i'm still working on your's. Even though I've got it from 3-C, i can't figure out where i got it. I must've gotten lucky. I'll keep trying though

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much for your contributions, i have another one i'm stuck on, but i'm too lazy to start it up to find out which one...i'll just come back later....

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yatzr, you didn't answer my question:

Where is the first coin in 6-2? Thanks for your help
smile.gif

Edit: Just found it
smile.gif

Now for the last coin of 7-Castle (the last of world 7): Is the only way to get it by walljumping?

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now for the last coin of 7-Castle (the last of world 7): Is the only way to get it by walljumping?
you can either try to time a wall jump (which I think is harder) or you can just stay on the green blocks when they fall and time your jump to the platform so that you hit the coin

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
Can someone help me locate World 7-A coin 2? Thanks

Nevermind.. I got it..
Its the pipe to the left of when you shoot up to get the coins... in the air you have to wall jump to go up

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I found an easier way to get 7-castle coin 3. MINI MARIO!!! but make sure you have a way to grow bigger to fight the boss, the sunglasses wearing cloud boy....I used a mega shroom B)

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. i though i finished everything.. but I only have 2 stars... all the circles are blue.. I dont know what else to do?
I even tried to kill all the hammer bros. and red flying blocks. Maybe its the green pipes in some of the worlds..?
How do you get to those?

Edit: yeah.. had to go through all the pipes.. finally have 3 stars!
yaynds.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There's no mini-game shop. If you beat the game once, a toad-house appears where you can buy new backgrounds for the touch screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1