New Suikoden Announced For PSP

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
As part of its series of floor show announcements in Japan at the Tokyo Game Show, Konami today announced that a new chapter in its RPG series Suikoden is in development for PlayStation Portable.

The game will be titled Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki. The teaser for it released by Konami features anime cutscenes as is common with the series in its most recent incarnations, but it is unknown if the graphics will follow the more realistic style of the PS2 game Suikoden III or will use super-deformed graphics ala the Suikoden Tierkreis game released on Nintendo DS in 2008/2009; the battle and gameplay systems were also not detailed, and will be of great interest to see in action since Tierkreis was something of a spin-off (and a polarizing one at that.[/p]

arrow.gif
Source

Go to source to see video, too lazy to post it up lol. Well finally some Suikoden to play
biggrin.gif
But it's odd that it's coming on PSP...and not Vita.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
No...the real question is whether it'll actually be any good.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I guess it'll be good (IDC what people say, I loved Tierkreis, only Ending was screwed up though), judging a game only when its name is announced is rather ridiculous to say the least.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Suikoden 3 was one of the most painfully boring things i've played on the PS2 so the fact they mention it (even incidentally) doesn't fill me with hope.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ahh.. sad Suiko 1&2 PSP never made it off japan, hopefully this one will rock and be localised

Nostalgia.. the first was also my first playstation RPG back in the years, and right the second is the king of the series

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1