luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Just spent a while making my new Sig and Avatar, wanna know what you guys think, if there's any way you think i can improve please tell me, i can only learn from mistakes, and if you could provide me with a guide to "merging" a C4D and Render better than i can, please do
smile.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well for my own level it would be very good,
but because i think you can do it better i will be the ass to say what isn't that good in my opinion

the biggest thing which is think is no good is that its to bright, i like it dark and from what i see i think it could be better darker.

and well the red around the text is no good because it bites with the orange red yellow from the rest of the pic (and i for one don't like such a fat boarder line around the text ... well my sig has some sort of boarder too but it should be a shadow oO)

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I was thinking of adding a extra light-black layer over the top, but i thought it would look better without, and the colour around the text is supposed to be Orange, to match the C4D and the border around the text was pretty much necessary for it to stand out fairly, i had to reduce the opacity of it but i thought it came out pretty well in general.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Photoshop is all about trying a lot of different stuff and combining them.
The best of the human works were created by accident or probably wasn't meant to be that way.

chA1nBull3t

Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
The colors seem a bit overwhelming as they're a bit too contrasting and the light source is kinda off but it's okay. I think you can do better lol. Also, I'd recommend making the text less obvious (unless that's the intent).

As for blending C4D's in, it all depends on what type of C4D you are using. Most physical/render C4D's aren't meant to be blended and are just used at a back/foreground render effect. As for effect C4D's (The one's with the light effects and black background), use blending modes (i.e. Screen, Color Dodge, etc.) and experiment with what looks nice.

Erase ugly (unneeded parts). A good thing to try too is using distortion effects such as Filter>Distort>Wave, to give effect C4D's a liquid kind of effect which you can blend in.

Hope I was clear enough lol.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
chA1nBull3t said:
As for blending C4D's in, it all depends on what type of C4D you are using. Most physical/render C4D's aren't meant to be blended and are just used at a back/foreground render effect. As for effect C4D's (The one's with the light effects and black background), use blending modes (i.e. Screen, Color Dodge, etc.) and experiment with what looks nice.

Erase ugly (unneeded parts). A good thing to try too is using distortion effects such as Filter>Distort>Wave, to give effect C4D's a liquid kind of effect which you can blend in.

Hope I was clear enough lol.
That's exactly what i done, i made five duplicates of the C4D, changed the modules, made a blurred copy of the C4D etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night