Hacking New rxTools build

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dev mode seems to be gone.

So now we can't update 4.5 to 9.2 with sysupdater in sysnand anymore?

Also It works great in ShuffleHax but freezes in the browser :(

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry, I think u have been ironic.

I have done everything, deleted data folder, put data folder from other person.
No... I really did write it. And nowhere does it say to use someone else's data folder. If you do exactly what it says, use the cdn_firm.py for an o3ds, or google the MD5 of the needed file for n3ds and put it in /rxTools/firm (and name it correctly), then rxTools will create your /data folder for you. And it will work.

FLASHCARD NOW WORKS IN EMUNAND?
No. But it does in ReiNand...

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No... I really did write it. And nowhere does it say to use someone else's data folder. If you do exactly what it says, use the cdn_firm.py for an o3ds, or google the MD5 of the needed file for n3ds and put it in /rxTools/firm (and name it correctly), then rxTools will create your /data folder for you. And it will work.

Yes, I have done everything, one guy here have the same problem and he put the data folder from other person and works, but not for me.

I have 2 o3ds, one work fine and the other have this issue, but work too.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have done everything, one guy here have the same problem and he put the data folder from other person and works, but not for me.

I have 2 o3ds, one work fine and the other have this issue, but work too.
What are the specifics? Exact model/region/sysnand FW version. Are you able to run cdn_firm.py? What are the file sizes and MD5 of the 3 files that get downloaded? How exactly are you trying to launch rxTools?

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What are the specifics? Exact model/region/sysnand FW version. Are you able to run cdn_firm.py? What are the file sizes and MD5 of the 3 files that get downloaded? How exactly are you trying to launch rxTools?

o3ds, 9.2 USA, I launch via ctrboot. He show Data suite installation and always fail and then if press A I can start emunand and play. But everytime I try launch rxTools e stay in this screen and take 1 or 2 minutes to fail.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o3ds, 9.2 USA, I launch via ctrboot. He show Data suite installation and always fail and then if press A I can start emunand and play. But everytime I try launch rxTools e stay in this screen and take 1 or 2 minutes to fail.
what exactly (names, sizes, and MD5 checksums) do you have in SD:/rxTools/firm/ ?

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everything in ur place.

0004013800000002.bin 943kb
0004013800000102.bin 1671kb
0004013800000202.bin 871kb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: i'm getting sleepy.