Hacking New R4DS Batch?

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted a black case, but got stuck with a white one.  Go figure.

You can have my black one if you want. I'm in Lansing Michigan, in the off chance that you're somewhere nearby.
smile.gif

I moved out of Michigan a few years back. Lansing was about an hour from where I lived. Now, its quite a bit farther than that. I hate Michigan
wink.gif

Speak of the devil, I just moved to CO and am moving to CA in june...FYI Traverse City blows =)

rainiez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I got my R4DS from kicktrading couple of weeks ago and it's a white one. For those who got the white version, what kind of USB microSD card reader do you have? The one I have is in a transparent black colour with "Trans Flash" written on it. It doesn't look anything like the one on the R4DS website.

mm i've gotten the "trans flash" reader as well.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from gameyeeah when it first came out and the R4DS came with a black and white case in the box
smile.gif

Whoo! Same here! Got a spare white case sittin' around now! My bundled TF reader, of course, is currently at the nearest landfill since it bugged up my computer then promptly overheated. At least it didn't take my Ultra II 1GB with it.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received the R4 I bought from deal extreme for my wife a few minutes ago, and it came in the black R4 shell and came with that new micro sd reader too.

EDIT: It's nice that it came with Japanese Kingston. An extreme deal indeed.
smile.gif

jmilow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am getting another NDSL so I purchased another R4DS and received it two days ago from Consolesource.com. This time I got the black (more like dark grey) shell with the Trans Flash USB reader.

mythus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yah i got the same new one, exactly the same. Just got it in today. Ordered mine from echostore though, which happened to ship mine out really quick; Ordered it on Saturday and it came in Today, Monday. In any case i really wanted the white one since i have a japanese white ds =(. if anyone has an extra i wouldnt mind taking it =P.

In any case, waiting for my 2x micro to come in tomorrow and then ill begin my gaming frenzy. Honor to be w/ R4 now after having a supercard for years.

ptrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also ordered two from echostore and received the black cartridges. I immediately was concern that they are clones. Does anyone know of any official word that these new black case English version is genuine?

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also ordered two from echostore and received the black cartridges. I immediately was concern that they are clones. Does anyone know of any official word that these new black case English version is genuine?

They're real, don't worry so much. If you want to know if its real or not, open it and compare it with the pictures of the real ones.

GcRayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i got mine about 1 1/2 weeks ago and i have the exact same, black and silver micro reader and black ds card. The reader seems to work perfect although not spring loaded, the first time i used it i had trouble because it felt like the micro sd card was getting stuck and it took all my strength to pull it out the first few times and i thought i was gonna break the sd card. After using it for a while, its became an easy task to use. Works perfect with no problems at all, think the card getting stuck was just because i had to wear it in.

Note: Nobody should be concerned with them being fakes. I doubt www.modchipstore.com would sell me a clone.

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
I got the new batch model as well and i didnt get a instruction cd or a transflash reader at all. just the r4 and wrist strap was in the box. echostore was nice enough to send acd/tf reader though after i complained.

the tf reader works great, though mine get quite hot at times.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh why do people order anywhere other than dealextreme, they have a better price not matched than anyone else on the net.. I'm amazed they haven't dropped the price to $10.99 yet though
wink.gif
that would cause catastrophic piracy though I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.