New R4

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Fery., Apr 17, 2013.

Apr 17, 2013

New R4 by Fery. at 12:02 PM (620 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Fery.
    OP

Newcomer Fery. Newbie

Argentina
    Hello there.
    I bought a R4 SDHC Dual-Core, but it came with no micro sd, so it doesn't have the software. In the r4's web (r4isdhc.com) I find the kernel updates, but not the root files i need for running it. If you could tell me what i have to download it'd be great.
    P.S.: If you go to "Downloads" on the r4 page, mine is the 4th one.

Thank you :)

2. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    Flashcards dont included Micro SD, never have done unless the site you order does them and you pay extra for it usually

you need to go to the website stated on the front of the card

Kernel is what you download and extract to the root of an Micro SD, this is the menu and game compatibility
    Firmware is what you download, extract and the Run (like a nds game) and has to be updated before you update a console as it allows for firmware compatibility

3. Fery.
    OP

Newcomer Fery. Newbie

Argentina
    Okay, here's the thing. I downloaded the firmware and the kernel folder and extracted it to my sd. When I put it in my 3ds, though, it says: "An error has occured. Press and hold the power button".

I bought the r4 and never updated my console since december (4.5.0.10), and according to the website, it should work.

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
  5. Guysbiz
    This message by Guysbiz has been removed from public view by raulpica, Apr 23, 2013.
    Apr 18, 2013