djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thawkins1 said:
Thanks for that djtaz. But for the "New Problem" title i forgot to put an I before that. Sorry.

Im not sure that I NEW PROBLEM would have made much sense to people either to be honest.

thawkins1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
thawkins1 said:
Thanks for that djtaz. But for the "New Problem" title i forgot to put an I before that. Sorry.

Im not sure that I NEW PROBLEM would have made much sense to people either to be honest.

hmm i meant "I have"
tongue.gif
it's 4:40am here need to sleep that explains my bad sentences
blink.gif

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Dude. "I have (a) new problem" isn't better at all X_x

It's about stating the topic theme in the title or the subtitle. No one is interested in having to open the topic to know what New Problem #28948 is about.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like you might not have the latest cios i had this problem(no games worked at all though) then when i installed the latest one it worked like a charm.
but try to know how to un-installl things like your cios. installing/un-installing from a wad with wad manager is the easiest why + installes it - un-installss it Home resets your console bam good to go.
if you can't figure this out and ppl are rude to you cuz you ask the same question over and over again with out trying to fix it your self it is your own fault.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone needs to make an Up to date FAQ, tutorial and archive so these threads would cease. I would and tried but I stopped after I realized that I barely know anything about the Wii.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
even if there was a tut, no fucker would take no-notice, they would still simply request help regarding the "same problem" (these questions are flooding the hacking section)
the solution is make a wii help section that we completely ignore(or help ppl in your choice) and refer ppl to when they have a problem.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
the solution is make a wii help section that we completely ignore(or help ppl in your choice) and refer ppl to when they have a problem.

yess, but when they do have a "problem" they create a "new thread" when the same problem is already posted all over the forum, just people cannot search for some bizarre reason, (they panic, help i cant play this game
frown.gif
) I'm sure many agree with that?

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

yess, but when they do have a "problem" they create a "new thread" when the same problem is already posted all over the forum, just people cannot search for some bizarre reason, (they panic, help i cant play this game
frown.gif
) I'm sure many agree with that?
i agree point being we don't have to hear it or deal with the acumilation of it here and can focus on new hacks and homebrew apps to come.
they would have there own whining section we got our hacking section everyones happy(sort of).

samagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolleyes.gif
You know djdynamite if you are so annoyed by all these repeated topics one would think you'd just avoid them instead of posting half a dozen times.

As for the OP i think you might just have a really shitty burner. Get yourself a nice Pioneer and only burn scene releases.

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
another one here in the media issue camp.

I only bought a Wii 2 weeks ago, and I didn't even join this forum until after I had Gamma working.

Everything I needed to know was on the following link:

http://www.iol.ie/~taz/WiiHowToGamma.html

I asked a few questions about starfall on already opened threads and got my replies there.

It really isn't rocket science. All my games are ISO's from the internet and the only ones that don't work are those that are stated as not working on the compatibility list.

If you have some games working and some games not working, then they are either media issues, or they are dodgy downloads.

I bought 50 of these:

http://svp.co.uk/product/arita_full_face_p..._dvd_r_arita008

and have had no issues with them in my last 10 burns at 8x .

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I asked a few questions about starfall on already opened threads and got my replies there.

It really isn't rocket science. All my games are ISO's from the internet and the only ones that don't work are those that are stated as not working on the compatibility list.

If you have some games working and some games not working, then they are either media issues, or they are dodgy downloads.

I bought 50 of these:

QUOTEADVDInfo: Ritek G05
Packaging: Arita branded packs of 50 discs
they are super reliable them ritek G05's i only recommend them. (i recommended them to my other bro with his modded wii same chip as mine, instead of using memorex and other various brands, and he was well happy, super reliable, decent price, and supposedly UK's best selling discs..? think that's a lie though ha
tongue.gif

hey mate, there similar to the ones i use, they are ritek GO5, i use ICE though
smile.gif
they are brilliant at 8x speed, iv'e never had an issue although i'm modded, i give my brothers son plenty of my go5's and they worked spot on, on his gamma i put on for him
smile.gif
oh btw, dont let quim here about ritek go5, he'l go on about how bad they "degrade" they only degrade like every other disc if left out in the open damp air!! once my brother left a dvd out in the open air for (must of been years) and it peeled lol

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

I bought 50 of these:

smile.gif
they are brilliant at 8x speed, iv'e never had an issue although i'm modded, i give my brothers son plenty of my go5's and they worked spot on, on his gamma i put on for him
smile.gif
oh btw, dont let quim here about ritek go5, he'l go on about how bad they "degrade" they only degrade like every other disc if left out in the open damp air!! once my brother left a dvd out in the open air for (must of been years) and it peeled lol

damn, I better stop storing them out in the garden shed
laugh.gif
!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
damn, I better stop storing them out in the garden shed !
lol, yeah was funny as fuck seeing the disc peel ha, now that's "degraded discs for you"
like i said it can only degrade if left in open air, whic i'm sure none of you do,
ahem...i do, my main games i play but they're perfect, just like they're in the pack.
keep your discs away from "cold air" they will never degrade

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

I bought 50 of these:

they are super reliable them ritek G05's i only recommend them. (i recommended them to my other bro with his modded wii same chip as mine, instead of using memorex and other various brands, and he was well happy, super reliable, decent price, and supposedly UK's best selling discs..? think that's a lie though ha
tongue.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
I use Riteks (first G04, than G05 and R03) since the old Gamecube days. It was one of the few medias a Gamecube would read and I find that it works very well on the Wii, too.
And none of my Gamecube Riteks peeled on me.
wink.gif
Though two of my 10 year old CDs did. Well is to be expected after such a long time, I guess. I have to remember to back up all my DVDs in about 10 years. HDDs should be big enough by then.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD