ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah, not with the Diancie permamega anyway, but I do think that goes for all of them.
Just tried using a Permamega in a passerby battle, didn't work, nor does hacked Pokemon from X and Y, sorry if anyone's already said this but it is kinda disappointing that you can't use them in battle.

probably works on local. just store in box.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah the thing is my peeps dont like me hacking so no use locally, more WiFi and yes and someone said on the last page this is probably why they're adding the codes now.

Reactions: thagrouch

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the thing is my peeps dont like me hacking so no use locally, more WiFi and yes and someone said on the last page this is probably why they're adding the codes now.

yeah it was mentioned before how the last update that had come out for x/y before oras was even released fixed the issue with people using perma-megas in online battles. still fun to have them.

Additionally, I used the Diancie Mega code, used her in a wild pokemon battle, put her back in a box saved and powered down, upon reboot she is still in her mega form. just clearing that up because it was said earlier she wasnt staying in mega form after powering the game down and the code kept having to be reused to keep her that way, and that was not true. just clearing that up.

Reactions: Nyancat

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bunch of Medecine Items, Pokemon caught in Pokeball modifier added.
Just to mention, the code in bold above is literally a code called "A bunch of Medicine Items".

Oh strange, at the bottom of the codes it had an empty IV section. Certianly for European games anyway.
Yeah, for some reason the list of codes on the site has some things displayed in a weird order. The codes all show properly in the software, though.

Also, I've noticed that with the last couple updates, the codes get added to the software itself, but then for some reason it takes a while for the website to be updated to reflect the added codes.

Reactions: Queno138

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well just sent another request for Persona Q backup support (third time) and hope to see it supported since the jpn one is but not the na one why does it take this long to support a game ( Im just annoyed since pokemon support came out like a few days later after the release of the games but persona taking too long )

Reactions: dragonblood9999

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Rename Pokemon/Reset TID Shiny Box 1 Slot 1
What does this code do ?
Thanks

It Will Change Any Pokemon's ID and Secret ID to Match Yours so you can rename a nicknamed pokemon that was traded to you. I Think it will also unshinify pokemon. The location caught stays the same and if i'm not mistaking changes the date caught to the date you first started your game. I've only tested on two pokemon so i could be wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz