ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think Datel will make a program that can edit saves like Cyber Gadget in the future, but it will be definitely a new product. I think the reason that there is more codes here is because of competition, popular games, and a lot of editor users/popularity of save editors. I mean, save editors here are kinda popular with kids. My nephew, which is 9, has Powersaves(プロアクセーブ Proaku save here lols), Cyber Gadget 3ds, and this other Cyber Gadget device for backing up saves.

I've heard that Datel will be releasing a traditional action replay device, which will let users add codes. Pretty soon apparently.

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard that Datel will be releasing a traditional action replay device, which will let users add codes. Pretty soon apparently.

That would be cool, but if it only makes you add codes(like the old action replay) and not lets you edit your entire save then I have to pass. I mean Cyber Gadget can do both, and before, I only do codes then use them on my game but It gives me bad eggs, apparently editing your game partially(by the use of codes) gives you bad eggs, so now I don't use that feature, I only edit my save as a whole instead(directly hex edit/through PKHex).

Bad eggs are a pain to clean when it already got scattered on your boxes and it eats your Pokes like crazy and messes up things in the box! lols

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just take it with a pinch of salt. I'm sure when there's a credible source regarding and new products or updates, we will hear about it in due time.

Forgive my skepticism, Davis. I know the possibility exists; It's just that we never had the ability to add codes on Powersaves before.

dsdavis6

Trophies
XP
Country
Forgive my skepticism, Davis. I know the possibility exists; It's just that we never had the ability to add codes on Powersaves before.
I'm skeptical too. But it either it comes when it comes or it doesn't. A member with very few posts makes a claim with no support. Why are we even talking about it. Take it with a pinch of salt ;)

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really care what they release. be it a code for Powersaves, or a new editor....so long as I can get a hoopa, I`ll take WHATEVER I can get. so long as I dont have to dish out 300 dollars for it, of course.

Reactions: KenoDB

superpower48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been searching for a while now i proably missed it but i lost my pokemon Y with 3 boxes of legit shiny flawless pokemon but the save is on my power save if i get a new pokemon why could i put the save on that game

Reactions: Marioman65

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1