ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to do this, but I've been away from following Powersaves for a while. Any new developments on:

1) Latiasite
2) Latiosite
3) Eternal Flower Flabebe
4) Diancie
5) Hoopa
6) Volcanion
7) Fancy Vivillon
8) Pokeball Vivillon

The Pokeball Vivillon is already out. Didn't you know? And so are the Latiasite/Latiosite. But 3, 4, 5, and 6 aren't re-released yet. 7 isn't on there, either.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why did they decide to re-add the Lat@site stones? I've been out of the loop for a while too.
They added latiasite right after the Gen 3 remakes were announced. The other followed about 2-3 weeks or so later. I'm assuming that it was to capitalize on that news and ride a new wave of publicity to push more units.

Reactions: thagrouch

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the issue was they couldnt release unreleased content.. `-`
weird
That was only rumor and speculation. Nobody ever really produced hard evidence to back that up. It was either "a friend of a friend who works at Datel told me..." or just outright theory without evidence that was all just taken as being true and therefore was eventually taken as true.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The symptoms for internet problem and license key wrong region is the same.

Continuous looping for nand games and no codes for non nand games,
which is basically the examples you quoted above.

If you are using US 3DS region, and your powersaves isn't named "pro", you got the UK powersaves license key.
Vice versa applies.

EDIT specifically for MistahJayden:
I read you factory reset your laptop.
Make sure you add Powersaves software to your fireware exceptions.
Also check that you portforwarded (not really necessary, but extra precaution)

All else fails, message their support, which I linked below for mew512

License key is region locked.

like what i just said above,
you may have the purchased the wrong region powersaves.

Rather then e-mail them, drop them a message in their support,
to request having your license key changed to the region of your 3DS. (you'll have to tell them what region you're using)

Drop them a message at their support website, here: https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/support/

They don't work weekends, and give them a few days to reply you.

Also, if either of you want to reply me (to let me know if it fixed your problem or not), at least quote me.

My firewall is off..used different internet..different cables..different laptops all the same result. My Powersaves isn't a pro and I tried contacting them about it, they havent responded to me yet so I really can't do anything.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any updates on ACNL codes?

An update since when? They haven't updated ACNL codes in a while, so no. But if you haven't been around the forums within the past few months, there are codes for nearly every item, every set, every furniture theme, all (and unobtainable) wallpaper and flooring, all item of clothing, all dino fossils, and all gyriods.

Still waiting on them to add paintings, a villager modifier, and enabling all pwp.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An update since when? They haven't updated ACNL codes in a while, so no. But if you haven't been around the forums within the past few months, there are codes for nearly every item, every set, every furniture theme, all (and unobtainable) wallpaper and flooring, all item of clothing, all dino fossils, and all gyriods.

Still waiting on them to add paintings, a villager modifier, and enabling all pwp.

I would like to be able to get rid of rocks or lakes.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
My firewall is off..used different internet..different cables..different laptops all the same result. My Powersaves isn't a pro and I tried contacting them about it, they havent responded to me yet so I really can't do anything.

So it's probably the region lock.

Also, quoting my older post:

contact directly [email protected]

Header:
Powersaves

With

-Email registered address with product
-License Key
-Region to change to

They will be dealt in priority. They need to send a new email as this is a different email addy (EU office hours).

Cheers

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's probably the region lock.

Also, quoting my older post:

I think it is. Update 1.19 makes the spamming stop, but now all games I have that arent pokemon have a red exclamation point.
Pokemon just says web operation failed.
Just sent them the email, Thanks a lot for all your help man

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it is. Update 1.19 makes the spamming stop, but now all games I have that arent pokemon have a red exclamation point.
Pokemon just says web operation failed.
Just sent them the email, Thanks a lot for all your help man
Wifi issues or bad service with the 'web operation failed' I just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it let me apply codes.

Dewdrops

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Check if the e-mail is correct. It won't register if it is wrong.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. Jayden's having some really awful luck with the Powersaves, huh? Did he ever get a new one, but I don't think that'll work?

SilverDen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just to let you guys know, I have exactly the same issue as MistahJayden has ...
I don't know how to fix it, especially since it worked just fine with version 1.18 <.<

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. Jayden's having some really awful luck with the Powersaves, huh? Did he ever get a new one, but I don't think that'll work?

Haha Yeah man this powersaves hates me for some reason...like I didn't even do anything to it. I left it in a safe corner where it remained untouched and out of nowhere for at least a month now I couldn't use it.

Check if the e-mail is correct. It won't register if it is wrong.

IT WAS LOL FML -it works now!!-

bubulinaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Everybody.. i have problems with my powersaves 3ds.. on update 1.18 it works perfectly.. since 1.19 it doesnt it says web operation failed.. irewall and antivirus is off.. compatibility is on windows 7 and adminstator.. what can i do pls. ?? help :(:cry:

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, congratulations, MistahJayden. Seems your trials and tribulations are over with Powersaves, hm? Who knew it was registering that was the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT