ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Wondercard modifier (shiny)
That's an obvious fake lol. All fateful encounter Pokemons can't be traded via GTS... that's common sense.
That's the problem.

There's no such event, and no such shiny.

They apparently block shinies from wondercards,
unless there's a specific shiny wondercard in Gen VI, which so far have not been released.

Reactions: Queno138

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In my moment of spas, I actually forgot that, like totally.

All Wondercard Pokemon can't be traded using GTS.

My answer applies to Internet trades to (shiny-locked wise)

just to ask, as i've missed some infos... are the wondercard events (like the pokeball pattern FR paris vivillon) added on powersaves legit? i mean, are the exact copy of the real event? (so they are not blocked in legality control)?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
just to ask, as i've missed some infos... are the wondercard events (like the pokeball pattern FR paris vivillon) added on powersaves legit? i mean, are the exact copy of the real event? (so they are not blocked in legality control)?

I can't be sure that the copies of Paris Vivillon and Mamoswine are legit, as people could have submitted fake WC to Datel,
but they're highly likely the real deal.

Still, Fateful Encounter Pokemon can't be put onto GTS,
but can be traded over the WiFi.

Dewdrops

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm having trouble with Powersaves, I can use it to backup some games except Pokémon (infinite looping saying Cartridge Error), but for games like Fire Emblem, they do not show cheat codes. Anyone knows why this is happening?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm having trouble with Powersaves, I can use it to backup some games except Pokémon (infinite looping saying Cartridge Error), but for games like Fire Emblem, they do not show cheat codes. Anyone knows why this is happening?

Since you're from Malaysia I'm assuming your Games and Console are the US version.

There's a chance you purchased the UK version of the Powersaves 3DS.

You can contact their support to the region of your license key changed.

(their license keys are region locked)

https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/support/

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm confused. What are you referring to?
This quote here;
Hey guys, seeing how it turned out when the powersaves server goofed a few days ago and we powersaves users have no real way of finding out what is going on and no way to get information from the actual people from the Datel team,
We went ahead and created a subreddit for powersaves3ds :)
http://www.reddit.com/r/powersaves3ds/

We are currently working on trying to get a representative from Datel into the subreddit so that we can get some official news when things gone goofed or anything similar. So we would appreciate if you guys subscribed to the subreddit and started contributing with what you guys have created with your powersaves or anything powersaves related really and start filling the page up with some content :)

Cheers!

//Hano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock