XP
Country
Netherlands

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly! I wasnt asking about that....

Aww ok,thought it unlocked everything in the shop as it is selectable. Wish item were in alphebetical order or let you unlock one of each item for that set in your inventory. Takes ages to scroll through and get a full set everytime

So does that Pokeball Code change eggs balls too?

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Exactly! I wasnt asking about that....

Aww ok,thought it unlocked everything in the shop as it is selectable. Wish item were in alphebetical order or let you unlock one of each item for that set in your inventory. Takes ages to scroll through and get a full set everytime

So does that Pokeball Code change eggs balls too?
what i hate about the code is that you only can do 1 slot furniture other slots are items you dont want to have 1000 times

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha,thats true. They usually come from here:P

Huh,really? I thought that was answered before his post though
You did answer where you saw it, but I think it came in the middle of banter about animal crossing codes.

I did laugh a bit because I imagined the Mods at GameFaqs seeing a rumor from their site on here and thinking 'We have finally made it!" :lol:

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats only to indicate that the next code are furniture

he wasnt talking about hoopa and volcanion please Leowalle you know the anwser!!
stop asking about it before this topic gets closed
I meant on his other post where he said he heard rumors about Hoopa and volcanion codes being released this week.

Actually, I believe Leowalle was referring to this post that you made yesterday.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/new-powersaves-3ds-thread.364754/page-30#post-4982841

So, at least he was actually reading the thread before making a post about the topic.

On a side note, I found it funny that a rumor on GameFaqs made it here. It usually goes the other way around.
Yes, thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/video-games/nintendo/summercart64-open-source-n64-flash-cart-reveale...