ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL I actually recommended this to Datel yesterday hahaha. I also asked for the genderless code so that you can revert back for legendaries. I can't believe they listened.
I can't believe it either. I'm still scratching my head over the deoxys code. :unsure:

Reactions: gman666

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the alternate form section and I felt like it was missing something. It beats having to go to the professors lab or the museum. It really is lazy.....
The rotom code does have some great side effects though like stacking the special form moves, so it actually turned out to be more than what it seemed. :lol:

Wanderer0891

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put in the request for Max Affection. Also requested a level 100 code so you don't have to level them up all the way but nothings come of it yet.

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
They need to somehow make it so that juice from the juice shop can be drank more than once (the one that auto levels your pokemon 5 levels)

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina, Furfrou, and Darmanitan would be cool if possible. Also Unown.

of this list i can see unown happening. the others are based on a little more like a held item or ability. (furfrou being a temporary change) but i would like to see the furfrou i have wanted to get a shine one with that pimp hat haircut and name him "snoop"

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mega evo's in a party. Just wonder if it works.
I believe it's possible, as some of the early Smealum leaks confirmed it. The chances of Datel releasing those codes, however is very slim.

of this list i can see unown happening. the others are based on a little more like a held item or ability. (furfrou being a temporary change) but i would like to see the furfrou i have wanted to get a shine one with that pimp hat haircut and name him "snoop"
Furfrou might be difficult as it resets upon depositing, but as far as Darmanitan and Giratina go, they can be used with their alternate forms in gen 5. I doubt Gamefreak would have changed how this works between games when it has been the same for so long.

Attachments

• forms.png
    forms.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 328

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice