Zero Faor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
20100611_corocoro06.jpg

achtrag, 15:32 Uhr: Ein zweiter Scan zeigt nochmals drei neue Pokémon:

????? Hihidaruma ist das Brand-Pokémon (?????????) und daher vom Typ Feuer. Es ist 1,3 m groß, wiegt 92,9 kg und hat die Fähigkeit ????? Chikarazuku (Energiegewinn)

??? Shimama (Typ Elektro) ist das Elektrisierungs-Pokémon (????????) mit 0,8 m Größe und einem Gewicht von 28,9 kg und den Fähigkeiten Blitzfänger oder Starthilfe.

???? Meguroko ist das Wüstenkrokodil-Pokémon (?????????) vom Typ Boden/Unlicht mit den Fähigkeiten Bedroher oder ??????? (Selbstüberschätzung). Es ist 0,7 m groß und wiegt 15,2 kg.

Am unteren Rand des zweiten Scans steht, dass das Global Terminal nun im Pokémon Center untergebracht ist, wo man jetzt auch Zufallsgegner antreffen kann. Dort hat man natürlich auch Zugriff auf die GTS und ab 2011 sind dort dann Kämpfe gegen internationale Gegner möglich.

http://www.filb.de/

Google Translate: ist der größen Fail den es gibt

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Coming from pokebeach
QUOTE said:
There is a new wireless feature called Random Match, which you can access from the Global Terminal inside Pokemon Centers. It will allow players to randomly battle other players around the country over Wi-Fi. It then says "You can upload your Black and White save file to the Internet," though for what purposes we do not know at this time.

Wwwwwhat finally someonline random battles, oh you can upload your savefile to the internet? :wtf:

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zero Faor, all posts should be in understandable english. Read the rules.
If you "have" to post something in another language, please add a translation so we can all understand what it says.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meguroko is a Pokemon I want despite the lack of cuteness it will have when it evolves but I was waiting for a true crocodile Pokemon for years and it's ability is awesome. Also the professor this time is kinda hot.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Goli said:
Aww they're all so cute, but the pigeon looks too unpokemonized... It looks just like a pigeon
wtf.gif
ITS A PIGEON!!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Jun 11 2010, 02:47 PM)
june-corocoro-new-pokemon-2.jpg

You missed out on these. Hihidaruma, Shimama and Meguroko. First one has one hell of an awesomeface, other two are cute. ?
Fuk em!! they luk weird
wtf.gif

seriously are those really pokemons?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Demonbart said:
Zero Faor, all posts should be in understandable english. Read the rules.
If you "have" to post something in another language, please add a translation so we can all understand what it says.
Just report the post...

gameboy13 said:
Some of those are too ugly to be Pokemon.
Lies. According to your logic, all Pokémon are too ugly to be Pokémon.

Rock Raiyu said:
I have a feeling that even though they all look like ugly first forms, their final evolution will look awesome. Shinx is a perfect example of that.
I didn't think of Shinx as an ugly Pokémon
frown.gif
It looks more awesome than most others IMHO.

QUOTE(Cablephish @ Jun 11 2010, 05:56 PM) That zebra looks like an electric type Pokemon.
That's because it IS one.

QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Jun 11 2010, 06:00 PM)
looks like they're running out of ideas
How then, if I may ask?

Kazel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else notice that the pigeon has a very similar art to Honchkrow? Though it looks much happier

430.png

And I hope the electric zebra evolves into something. It looks awesome now, but thinking about what it could evolve into....

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha these are cool...I don't really like the pigeon and the chinchilla ones though, cause like some have said, they just ARE a pigeon and a chinchilla, and don't really seem very "monsterized" somehow...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...