Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

New partnership: Twoslots.com!

With special GBAtemp coupon!

Many of our members are wondering how we support GBAtemp financially. We have already answered this question in several topics: we do pay everything by ourselves, and that's about 170€ ($225) a month. Well, not anymore! Thanks to our two affiliates, TwoSlots and GameYeeeah, we are now almost able to balance the expenses.

In addition to that, our new affiliate TwoSlots has created a special 5% discount coupon to celebrate the partnership! The coupon code is gbatemp. In the name of all the staff at GBAtemp, I would like to address our thanks to our two affiliates, all our members and visitors!

icon11.gif
Visit TwoSlots.com

icon11.gif
Visit GameYeeeah.com

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
While it doesn't really impact the average GBATemp member directly, I think that this is a great move that assures the future of the site for many years.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good to see that GBAtemp is getting more support from store so you guys don't have to pay as much out-of-pocket!

also, lmao@ the diagram at the top of twoslot's front page
laugh.gif

and lmao at the name "twoslots"
tongue.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good to see that GBAtemp is getting more support from store so you guys don't have to pay as much out-of-pocket!

also, lmao@ the diagram at the top of twoslot's front page
laugh.gif

and lmao at the name "twoslots"
tongue.gif

we all have to mention twoslots in our posts now or gbatemp dont get the money for advertising.

serious note: its good to hear you guys are all set financially enjoy the cash you guys are saving
grog.gif

this post was sponsored by twoslots .
laugh.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if twoslots will have a member profile and post here on the temp like jandaman and other popular online vendors do. now THATS great customer support.
wink.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Umm.. wat exactly is 2slots?
A flashcart shop.

Admins, I just had an idea. On other forums I go to they made small 32x16 banners with their shop affiliate links in. Whenever anyone asked about a shop or you wanted to recommend them one you just put :gy: (for example, GameYeeeah) or :ts: (for TwoSlots). That increased the number of clicks and made it easier all round for people to link to it. I can't remember how they automatically made it a link though...

- Sam

Hellios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
These kind of parnetships are nice, specially the discounts members get.

I just don't understand why Gbatemp doesn't use Googles AdSense program if they wanted to cover the maintenance costs. Those Google ads come in all sizes, would be completely unobtrusive to the site layout, and would easily cover some costs this page makes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy_QgVe4yA