Homebrew New Parental Controls key generator

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Great. How can I dump it (if it's even possible)?
That's not that hard, but quite boring. Get all those available versions of CVer from CDN, version are recorded by yellows8 server:
For example, http://yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/titlelist.php?date=11-09-15_07-05-19&sys=ctr&soap=1
The TitleId differs from region to region, so a lot of those should be packed as CIA. Once you've get all those, use Decrypt9 to decrypt those. Yes use d0k3 's one.
After decryption is done, use ctrtool to unpack the CIA's contents (CFA), this is quite simple. The file should lay inside the romfs of the first content.
Get it collected. and don't forget to check the hashes to remove those duplicate files.

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
As for what files will be duplicates.

JPN 7.2 = USA 10.3
JPN 9.0 = JPN 9.1
JPN 9.3 = JPN 9.4
JPN 10.0 = JPN 10.1

USA 9.3 = USA 9.4
USA 10.0 = USA 10.1

EUR 9.3 = EUR 9.4
EUR 10.0 = EUR 10.1

KOR 10.0 = KOR 10.1

CHN and TWN do not have the masterkey.bin files at all, and KOR only has it as of version 9.6.

-----

Also, if you want to get these files, better do it soon, before nintendo wises up, and removes them from the CDN.

Last edited by caitsith2,
Reactions: Syphurith

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
I gathered all of the masterkey.bin data from all regions/versions, including the WiiU versions, and quickly realized that it is just the first 3 digits of the 10 digit enquiry number that decides which data file to use. :)

I would not mind having the code, as I also plan to make a mirror site for this. :)

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Im sorry. Ive just tried and got wrong key. I dont know what happened yesterday but it comfirmed. omg.

anyway sorry for my post. I will delete the link. sorry.

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I gathered all of the masterkey.bin data from all regions/versions, including the WiiU versions, and quickly realized that it is just the first 3 digits of the 10 digit enquiry number that decides which data file to use. :)
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
I would not mind having the code, as I also plan to make a mirror site for this. :)
To me i would wonder more about how that algorithm is found and implemented, not the code itself.
Fairly speaking.. Yeah i doubt if you can ever get the code. Still good for those poor guys who have get one with parental lock (lol)
I seems to abuse the auto merged too much.. just for joy. Pity that you can not get more types of "merged".. lol

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
the rxtools nightly site has one too: http://lavanoid.github.io/

just scroll to the bottom
I was naughty enough to use @Dazzozo 's server because I'm too stupid/busy to make the algorithm, sooo... Basically my website just relays requests to/from her server................ Sorry but I like to look at a nice UI... I wish I was clever enough to make it myself xD

I could make available the code (and plan to) but you would need to acquire the data yourself, and there's a lot...
III WWAAAANNNNTTT IIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WhoAmI?,
Reactions: SomeGamer

itisvl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not that hard, but quite boring. Get all those available versions of CVer from CDN, version are recorded by yellows8 server:

The TitleId differs from region to region, so a lot of those should be packed as CIA. Once you've get all those, use Decrypt9 to decrypt those. Yes use d0k3 's one.
After decryption is done, use ctrtool to unpack the CIA's contents (CFA), this is quite simple. The file should lay inside the romfs of the first content.
Get it collected. and don't forget to check the hashes to remove those duplicate files.
@Syphurith Really appreciate this comment. I was able to get the masterkey using the following commands.

ctrtool --content=Partition "[cver_region_specific_title].cia"
ctrtool -x --romfsdir=romfs_ext "Partition.NNNN.NNNNNNNN"

I'm new to the scene and looking to write some code to automate this pin reset. Still learning and reading about the 3ds.

Would you also happen to know where I can get the AES key to decrypt the masterkey?
I tried all the slot* and common* keys. Any documentation would also help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: