1. Luggdogg

OP Luggdogg Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Kind of new to the switch scene but basically wondering if there is an easier way to do this. When I backed up my sysnand on my unpatched switch, it did not have all my eshop titles downloaded to it. So on my EMMC I cannot download them either. Both are on latest firmware, 10.1.0 Atmosphere. . SYSNAND I redownloaded all my titles after the fact. Is the easiest way to get those titles onto my EMMC to just make a new Sysnand backup, restore that and then use it to make a new EMMC? Or is there an easier way to do this?

2. Basketto

Basketto GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Why on earth do you need to keep restoring backups :P.
    Just download the games on sysnand, create an emunand & stop restoring nand backups.
    You’ve already restored once, so unless it was dirty before you restored it the first time, its going to be clean. Downloading eshop games is not going to dirty your nand. Neither is creating an emunand partition on your sd card. Your eshop games either need to come across when created(must exist on sysnand), or you need to download them seperately which will take up 2x the space.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Last edited by Basketto, Aug 25, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - question, backup,