New mod questions

Jammasta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions about modding my wiiu. How much HDD space would I need and how many would I need? I was reading I would need 3.
SD (for retro), External HD (for wii/GameCube), and flash for WiiU games?

Also which emulators can work out of PSP, 3DS, and DS? I read that PSP can be glitchy and 3DS isn’t possible. Also for DS do I have to inject games into existing DS games. Only game I have is Brain age.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
- SD for homebrew and stuff, this gets into the Wii Us SD slot.
- Either one HDD for everything (injecting Wii stuff) or one for Wii U and one for vWii. Don't use flash as Wii U USB storage!

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How much space you need depends on how many and which games you own. For Wii U, you need to extend memory over USB.
For vWii, you have a few options. You can do VC inject, which allows you to install them to the storage belonging to the Wii U and directly launch them from the Wii U menu.
If you want to launch them the classic way, via an USB loader, I would suggest to not bother with USB storage for the vWii but instead just use a bigger SD, you can also start vWii games from there. Today I just saw a 256card for 15€ or 512gb for 30€. So there is no need to bother with an extra HDD just for vWii and all the headaches coming with that (like hiding it from the Wii U side and power supply)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ