New mobile phone

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want a new mobile phone, any suggestions which and where?
I want
- bluetooth
- microSD comptability
- Wifi
- Sim-Lock free

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I care little for phones until such time as they do what I want I will mention most of those requirements are broad and can mean many things:

bluetooth- as in share ringtones with people, use for file transfer, tethering, PC interfacing and so on.

microSD (HC?)- camera, music, files, games/applications?

wifi- internet (in which case you might want to define what the browser is able to do- mobile browsing is still an odd one), VIOP/SIP*, ftp, ssh, VNC......

simlock/carrier lock or whatever it wants to be called depends on where you get it from mainly.

*this is not necessarily a phone thing but a provider thing although you did mention not carrier locked and I am not sure of the Dutch laws here (skip over to Belgium or France and it changes for the better if memory serves)

Kwartel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FAST6191 said:
While I care little for phones until such time as they do what I want I will mention most of those requirements are broad and can mean many things:

bluetooth- as in share ringtones with people, use for file transfer, tethering, PC interfacing and so on. Do you know another one...

microSD (HC?)- camera, music, files, games/applications? Again: is there another option?

wifi- internet (in which case you might want to define what the browser is able to do- mobile browsing is still an odd one) I don't need a lot, just something to conect to the webs and fora and stuff
, VIOP/SIP, ftp, ssh, VNC...... not needed

simlock/carrier lock or whatever it wants to be called depends on where you get it from mainly.But there are models in simlock version only

QUOTE(scrtmstr @ Mar 24 2010, 03:40 PM) What about the Nokia E75, dunno how much you want to spend but it's a very good deal.

Found one of those, and they're really nice. Link
Well my budget is not that high it's AT MAX €200,- but then it needs to be a really good deal.
BTW: I don't mind importing...

Kwartel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry Hadrian, Toni, Costello, whoever...
mario_bump.gif
smile.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Do you mind getting on a three year contract or do you want an unlocked phone?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
new HTC EVO looks good, and runs android, but it's pretty massive, with a 4.something inch screen.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
zuron7 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
HTC phones ftw. Although they're quite expensive.
HTC phones are good but they run windows which if you run on any phone are still laggy.
Actually most of the newer offerings run android. (AFAIK)

and android is currently the best mobile phone OS on the market

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.