New Mii Plaza games

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Jan1tor, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Jan1tor
    OP

Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    Ohio
    Has anyone besides me bought the new Mii Plaza games. I bought the package deal for the $14 bucks. I know this it it will take a lot more time updating all the games each time you get a hit. The games are kinda of cheesy but fairly well put together. I like the space shooter & plants the best but the ghosts & conquer games are fairly good too.

Just wondered if anyone else had an opinion on these as well. I heard the European games sold VERY well when they first came out, just wondering how well they are doing in the States?

2. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Not yet, but I might get them for shits & giggles with that SMTIV/FE:A Club Nintendo promo

3. KaleoOmega

KaleoOmega I just don't know what to do with myself...

Apr 17, 2013
    Brazil
    Got the four Plaza Games, and yesterday I attended a StreetPass Meet-Up in my city. More than 60 people together (I got 62 StreetPass tags), and I can state: the games are great, the damn 10 people limit really sucks now, more than before. Hell, I need much more time to do all of them.

Starting 2PM until 9PM, and almost all the time was used only in the new games... barely played Animal Crossing or Mario Kart 7. :(

A limit of 30 people would be more acceptable, actually.

trance and SignZ like this.
  4. Jan1tor
    OP

Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    Ohio
    I too agree that the 10 person limit should be raised especially since it is spread over 6 games now. It ate a lot of time with just a few connections.

5. Sychophantom

Sychophantom I'm a plant.

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    I bought the games on one of my machines. Seem to be blowing through the new games (Thanks to my collection, I get 7 Streetpass hits every 10 hours or so.)

While I like them all, I think Flower Town is probably the weakest of the bunch. Warrior's Way is my favorite, with Mii Force being next.

6. RedCoreZero

RedCoreZero Creativity is Power

Banned
    Nov 12, 2012
    United States
    Lived in Florida
    The mansion game developed by Prope is my only interest.

7. Ergo

Ergo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    I got 'em all and the mansion and shooter are my favs--the gardening game barely seems like a game, and Chunsoft's 'Dragon Force'-esque game seems a little too shallow.

8. Kikirini

Kikirini Zelda Fangirl

May 18, 2011
    United States
    Vermont, USA
    I bought them too. I know that everyone else thinks it's boring, but I LOVE the gardening game so far. I don't know why. xD

9. d0gma

d0gma Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2013
    United States
    I bought them all. I thought I would like it least, but the gardening game has me hooked. I'm kicking butt in the conquer game. It helps that I miit (and beat) my wife every 8 hours and get 1500 soldiers each time.

10. d0gma

d0gma Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2013
    United States
    I've gotten 12 new hats through the exchange booth, but since I've been changing the date to get more coins, I may have missed some updates. How many updates have been sent out?

11. Sychophantom

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    Took the unit I bought the games on to Gamestop on my way home. My army just gained about 300 soldiers from that alone. (Not including the 800 or so I get daily from the other units).

Now that Flower town has opened up a bit more, It's still not my favorite, but it's no longer the weakest. I'd say Mii Force gets that honor.

12. d0gma

d0gma Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2013
    United States
    How many soldiers do you have? I'm up to 49,518.

13. Sychophantom

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    I only bought it on one machine out of my 8. I also only got it a few days ago, so I'm just under 5k. I should probably whore Mario Kart 7 for invitation Miis on one of my machines to boost that.

14. Snailface

Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Sep 20, 2010
    Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    I made a chart showing the day order in which you get certain hats:
    http://i.imgur.com/PyKzNJl.png
    (it wraps around to day 1 after day 23 and then skips any hats you already have)

I'm on day 6. Seriously tempted to snag the DK costume. :P

15. d0gma

d0gma Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2013
    United States
    Great info, thanks!