ROM Hack New Metroid Bros.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is an interesting hack,
I'll download it when i get back to home.

I'm interested in hacking NSMB,
already done some levels, but it still need work to become a good hack and to be released

zackeyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hehe pretty interesting i knew of super mario world hacks but not of new super mario bros, u learn stuff every day. :yay:

LeonardoFM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Rey. You're ray from NSMBHD.net, right?? Good to see you here.
Where do you think is the best section for me to post my hack here on GBAtemp? See you soon

Edit: Already posted my hack here:

http://gbatemp.net/topic/330004-new-dsuper-mario-bros-ndsmb/

And congratulations for your hack, man. I'm going to check it out now (Beta 3)
I've been thinking about applying my levels to your hack for personal use only. Is that ok?

LeonardoFM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uhm yes, it is... If you dont grab my things and put it in your hack its ok :)

What i want to do is patch my levels into your hack it'll be personal use only. Don't worry, i'm not an ass

But i have a doubt: Have you modded your shell power up so that it makes you hover for a while?

Ray =D

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The

What i want to do is patch my levels into your hack it'll be personal use only. Don't worry, i'm not an ass

But i have a doubt: Have you modded your shell power up so that it makes you hover for a while?

Play my game and you'll see :P You can hover as long you keep pressing "A" again and again ;)

LeonardoFM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Play my game and you'll see :P You can hover as long you keep pressing "A" again and again ;)
Oh, i've played your game a while after i asked you about the Shell. And i LOVE it, man! Do you think it's possible to add a sound to be triggered every time you press A? Much like in SMB3?

You have done something i was wishing for a long while, man... Congratulations...

But i have to say i HATE the trees (they're flagpoles, aren't they?)

Do you plan to redo the wings and Toad's size so that they fit correctly in the pipes?

Ray =D

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No sorry, sounds are not possible, sadly :( For that we all dont know enough of NSMB's game code to make such an ASM hack ;)

Dont worry, I already removed the "grab tree" function ;)
No I cant redo them. That just wouldnt fit somehow... Toad IS big, because his head. We have to live with that :) And the wings would look shitty when they are small ;) I'm actually happy that I got Toad working :D

LeonardoFM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No sorry, sounds are not possible, sadly :( For that we all dont know enough of NSMB's game code to make such an ASM hack ;)

Dont worry, I already removed the "grab tree" function ;)
No I cant redo them. That just wouldnt fit somehow... Toad IS big, because his head. We have to live with that :) And the wings would look shitty when they are small ;) I'm actually happy that I got Toad working :D
I wil stop the off-topic before we get a warning. But i'm glad you removed the tree-grabbing thing!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh.....been waiting far too long for the "finished" version of this hack. I'm to the point of not really worrying about it anymore.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rom hackers do have real life issues and responsibilities. It may be a long wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. I'm still very much excited to see the end result. Don't lose hope. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi