New M3 Sakura realeased

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Crystal the Glaceon, Dec 1, 2009.

Dec 1, 2009
  1. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica

2. mc_B3oWoLF

Member mc_B3oWoLF GBAtemp Regular

Russia
    Here's the log (google translation from chinese)
    1. Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and the M3 Sakura v1.44 X system original system v4.6 Beta X)
    1. RealTime Game game to join L and R keys on the flip function keys under the next page;
    2. Using M3DS Real original system, run the v4.6 X game engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real System v4.6 X the same as original.

Original system, run the v4.6 X game engine updates Report:
    1. Solve the "4432 - Rockman EXE Meteor action (Day)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
    2. Solve the "4434 - E-chicken pet Channels (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
    3. Solve the "4436 - Interpol criminal destruction of the program recruits (U.S.)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
    4. Solve the "4437 - Jonas Brothers (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    5. Solve the "4442 - Astrology DS (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    6. Solve the "4445 - Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure adjourned to the (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    7. Solve "4447-200 of this classic book (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    8. Solve the "4451 - Ghostbusters (EU)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    9. Solve the "4457 - Ringling Brothers Circus and巴纳姆贝利(U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    10. Solve the "4461 - Animal Planet Veterinary Life (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    11. Solve the "4467 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
    12. Solve the "4469 - Magic Life wedge (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
    13. Solve the "4472 - Cafes and melody (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    14. Solve the "4477 - Barbie and The Three Musketeers (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be normal use instant archiving issues;
    15. Solve the "4484 - Gourmet food from heaven (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately archived issues;
    16. Solve the "4485 - Lego rock band (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    17. Solve the "4486 - Invincible Hot Wheels Racing: 5th Sentai (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    18. Solve the "4487 - best friend of my horses (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    19. Solve the "4489 - Super Dog Star (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    20. Solve the "4491 - Lego Indiana Jones Adventure 2 resurgence (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    21. Solve the "4492 - Professor Layton and the devil's flute (day)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
    22. Solve the "4495 - Pet Hamsters Stars (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    23. Solve the "4499 - Cooking Mama 3 (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
    24. Solve the "4500 - Cha Quan's room DS4 (Day)" to avoid the problems and not the normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
    * The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4501 Games DS No. ROM;
    * As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game with 62, can not use the real-time archiving of the game has 104.

Note:
    ** NDSi games can be soft reset, but not yet for instant archiving (Realtime Save) function
    ** In NDSL / NDS game console to use NDSi, some functions such as camera parts may not be achieved or not be able to NDSL / NDS compatible with the use of the system will automatically prompt
    ** Part of the network available for download CLEAN DUMP of the NDS ROM data may be wrong, in case number when it is released within the ROM does not run correctly, please note that check the ROM file is correct

3. Shardnax

Member Shardnax GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I wonder if Real-Time Save will work properly on Black Sigil with this update? You can do it when the game starts, but in-game it freezes [​IMG].

4. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    I might update, i miss Sakura.

5. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Antarctica
    Thanks ^^ I couldn't find that yet

6. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    What the hell does "1. RealTime Game game to join L and R keys on the flip function keys under the next page; " mean?

7. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    they changed the cheat file name

its now
    cheat_ENG.db

8. monsoon

Newcomer monsoon Member

United States
    excuse me .......i dont know how to install it.....can you help me??? ^w^

9. zerofalcon

Member zerofalcon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    L/R button change page function in Real Time View Guide

10. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Antarctica
    Download it from the site, then install the program, go into the folder you installed it and copy the SYSTEM file from there.
    OR start up the program after it is installed and in the corner of it there should be something that says "Start Sakura"click it and let it run through

11. monsoon

Newcomer monsoon Member

United States
  12. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Antarctica
    Your welcome ^^

13. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Hmm, I already have this version.

But still, how do I install cheats now? rename them to cheat_ENG.db?

14. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    [​IMG] Their one here already in folder form.

15. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Antarctica
    I believe so

16. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Does this update fix the Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story RTS problem?

Posts merged

Does this update fix the Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story RTS problem?

17. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Antarctica
    It doesn't say

18. jackryan

Newcomer jackryan Member

United States
    There's a problem? I've been using RTS with my m3i0 and ML:BIS and it has been working just fine.

19. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    That still makes little to no sense >.>

20. Dragoon709

Member Dragoon709 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    How would one access the real time guide using this firmware??