Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
loveberryds.jpg

Thats right, a new Special Edition DS Lite =D

QUOTE said:
Love and Berry is quite popular in Japan, but apparently the arcade game is so big that there is a market for a Love and Berry DS Lite. Sega’s Oshare Majo Love and Berry DS Collection comes with: Oshare Majo Love and Berry, the e-reader, a CD soundtrack, ten limited edition cards and the special Love and Berry noble pink DS Lite for 23,730 yen ($200). Even though it might not be the most appealing looking DS Lite out there it is bound to be a rare collectable like the Final Fantasy III DS Lite.
Taken from Siliconera

Ebay here I come!

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, my gf thought this was way overkill..and joked that she wants one of these since I have a ff3 crystal ds...but seriously she prefers the regular pink....this is just too much unless you're a little girl trading love and berry cards.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
starry_kitty_ds.jpg

Beautiful!
ohmy.gif

The Love and Berry one is a little disappointing, though... There are so many things you could do with a pink DS, painting too much random white stuff on the top isn't really exciting.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Dont you get it? Anyone who buys that will be so disgusted with themselves, that they will not want to open the beast to play the game (the one with that e-reader type device) leaving the thing closed. Therefore, it HAS to be busy on the outside, cause thats all people will see of it XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again