Hacking New HENkaku supports PSN spoof

loco365

Trophies
XP
I wouldn't mind using this if I had a memory card to use HENkaku. It'll be nice knowing I have a spoofer to get back online at least once I do get set up.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My apologies. I'm one of the thoughtful/careful, I just couldn't think up a better word at the time.
No problem. It just is that alot of people use this annoying and rather odd terminology.
Btw. one of the HENkaku devs itself stated on his blog: "That is why my personal recommendation is that you do not use PSN on your HENkaku enabled console even though we give you the option to (at your own risk)." (source)

Last edited by VitaType,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo..is it safe to use this online? Trophy syncing and all? I'm not getting that Adventure Time game b/c i've heard that will get you banned really quickly....i'm using my PSN account that is tied to my PS4 with PS+ Call of Duty with DLC, Destiny DLC and other games.....

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sooo..is it safe to use this online? Trophy syncing and all? I'm not getting that Adventure Time game b/c i've heard that will get you banned really quickly....i'm using my PSN account that is tied to my PS4 with PS+ Call of Duty with DLC, Destiny DLC and other games.....
No one can give you a 100% answer but honestly i doubt they ban people for this.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No one can give you a 100% answer but honestly i doubt they ban people for this.
I'm 100% sure that they will ban us when they find a way to differ between spoofed and not spoof firmeware versions because we can easily fake trophies with HENkaku.
Alot of people take this trophies thing very serious and Sony keeps an eye on it.

Reactions: Deleted User

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm 100% sure that they will ban us when they find a way to differ between spoofed and not spoof firmeware versions because we can easily fake trophies with HENkaku.
Alot of people take this trophies thing very serious and Sony keeps an eye on it.
CFW PS3s faking trophys for years now and playing online... very few bans.. maybe as this progresses they might ban but as of right now i doubt it. You cant even pirate anything at this point.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country

I personally would love to remove/ or block the trophies option from the OS permanently.

TioBrazMii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
2016-08-28-112744.jpg

Update via Storage Media (PS Vita Game Card or Memory Card) or MTP, only on HENkaku v3

Last edited by TioBrazMii,

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
I just made a goof account for my vita to try this out. I truly don't care about trophies at all but I don't want to risk my main account because I've spent waaayyy too much money on psn.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Psi has a new girlfriend but I have known her for like 28 years
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Is she you?
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Psi just become a sparkling vampire already
    +1
    The Catboy it's weird there was always something between us.... But neither of us was single at the same time.... But last night we found out we both are... And hmmm 🥰
    She has all my weak points smart funny blonde and she lights up the room when she walks in and nothing else exists when she is there
    I would eat the corn out of her.... Lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi! You're alive!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ...and you have yet another new
    girlfried :rolleyes:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    MAKE HER SIGH A PRENUP
  • cearp @ cearp:
    PSI <3 🌽
    Lol Veho I'm down to 3
    Dumping one soon
    My Facebook has like 120 women now or something lol
    Each one hotter than the last...
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Ordered a new SSD
    Your mom's an SSD lol
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Your mom writes to me fast
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I haven't placed an order with Newegg since like 2016 lol
    Amazon Is better lol
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Hard to find a fast 2tb SSD for 130
  • Peretti @ Peretti:
    lately I downloaded super mario galaxy for wii, but in the first phase, right in the first cutscene of the game, the game freezes in that part, with the image appearing but completely frozen. I already had this problem with pikmin 2 but in the end I couldn't fix the problem. Has anyone had this problem, and if so, did you find a solution?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Moms spaghetti
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @Peretti, Ask you question in the Wii section of the forum.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: @Peretti, Ask you question in the Wii section of the forum.