XP
Country
Netherlands
yo gbatemp,

i don't know why but everything is going so slow and boring
frown.gif

i don't feel like doing anything :S just breathing
tongue.gif

well anyway i bought new headphones, dr dre solo i heard they are awsome so i bought them and i must say they ARE awsome
biggrin.gif

best headphones eeevvvvaaarrrrr.

well that's for it
tongue.gif

ty for reading .

peace out.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oooh, they better be good... I mean, they are expensive as hell!
When I grow up, I will become rich and will be able to buy all those awesome things I want
tongue.gif

SO they are good, but are they worth the price?
smile.gif

soulfire

gear... secando
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@issac i know they are but in my opinion they are worth it they have style and the sound is just amazing.

@I.Z ty i always wanted those headset from day 1 that i seen them
tongue.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headsets ARE IN TODAY!!!! Yesterday, I bought a Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset as an upgrade from my Nokia BH-503 Stereo Bluetooth Headset I bought just 5 months ago. Planning to buy anohter Bluetooth Stereo Headset every 5 months as an upgrade. I threw my BH-503 in the trash can for good.

It's CA$101.64 in total and loving it. It's lightweight and IT DOESNT HINDER my everyday use here in Canada. I can have loud music without disturbing other people. It has noise-cancellation-like features as the in-ear are sealed tight to your ears.

Is yours a wired headset? Wired headsets break easily so it's time I move on to bluetooth. They dont last long with me. They break every 3 months.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Chris_Skylock said:
Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headsets ARE IN TODAY!!!! Yesterday, I bought a Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset as an upgrade from my Nokia BH-503 Stereo Bluetooth Headset I bought just 5 months ago. Planning to buy anohter Bluetooth Stereo Headset every 5 months as an upgrade. I threw my BH-503 in the trash can for good.

It's CA$101.64 in total and loving it. It's lightweight and IT DOESNT HINDER my everyday use here in Canada. I can have loud music without disturbing other people. It has noise-cancellation-like features as the in-ear are sealed tight to your ears.

Is yours a wired headset? Wired headsets break easily so it's time I move on to bluetooth. They dont last long with me. They break every 3 months.
First of all, noise cancellation and all that junk doesn't really work. If it's something that involves batteries, it will introduce additional frequencies, causing more noise than actually "cancel" any around you. Otherwise, it kinda just blocks your ear canal. Noise isolation, which are done with In-ear moniters, are actually the only way to really go if you want anything to truly "block out" noise.

And secondly, the wires breaking have two factors to do with it. First is the cable itself, and the second is the owner of it. Many headphones or iems or earbuds have poor cable quality. Doesn't matter if it's thicker or not, it really depends on the quality of the cable itself. The Shure SE530s' cables were infamous for the cable dying on them, even with flawless care. The cable was pretty darn thick too. As for the owners, keep it neatly organized in a small bag or something whenever it's not being used. If you tangle it around the mp3, cellphone, ipod, or whatever your music player is, it actually damages the cable quite a bit over time. Don't do it. Of course, don't pull it forcefull or anything either. If you need something to exercise with, go for the cheap stuff. You won't notice too much difference when you're running.

One more problem. Bluetooth, while it is wireless, is nowhere near as good in sound quality.

I've had 2 pairs of IEMs and a pair of headphones. One of them lasted over a year, and 2 others are pretty close to a year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte