Alkis30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OncleJulien said:
Alkis30 said:
OK guys I want a little help here. My 2 TB disk (FAT 32 format, .wbfs games) is almost full now. So I thought of buying the 3TB Seagate disk...
are you a collector or a gamer? outside of the entirely subjective argument of there not being enough quality games on the platform to support two terabytes, how on earth could your nand hold all of their save games? seems like deleting a 'no more heroes 1' or 'cookie monsters incredible counting game' might be a good, if not temporary, solution to this type of problem.

It would take 100 lifes in order to play 1093 games... So , yes I am a collector... still I'm looking for a solution to my problem... (without deleting not a single game...)

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are a collector just keep buying HDDs. Then you'll have a 2TB HDD for games from A-F, one for G-P, one for P-Z etc. Just plug the correct HDD before playing (let's say you want to play SMG2; that starts with a "S", so, get your 3rd/4th/5th/Xth 2TB HDD.).
There's no point on getting all Wii games in a single HDD, especially for a collector.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
VashTS said:
you can always return it to best buy if you can't use it on your wii. to be honest, 1TB is enough space, i got TONS of stuff on there for the wii and i still have around 200GBs free. i thought about getting a 1.5-2 TB drive, but its not worth it. this price for you however is well worth the deal if you are looking to buy a drive.

stick with western digital, they have never done me wrong. seagate drives fail more often.

Maybe not true...
I'm well into my 3rd 1TB WD drive. In 2 years time.
And my dive just sits next to my Wii all the tiime behind glass.
And still crashed.
Not a WD fan anymore, but keep coming back for their good prices.

Alkis30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ato Puro said:
If you are a collector just keep buying HDDs. Then you'll have a 2TB HDD for games from A-F, one for G-P, one for P-Z etc. Just plug the correct HDD before playing (let's say you want to play SMG2; that starts with a "S", so, get your 3rd/4th/5th/Xth 2TB HDD.).
There's no point on getting all Wii games in a single HDD, especially for a collector.

This solution is very painful and is not practical at all... I just want to have all my collection in my screen.. I will try both USB ports to see if Wiiflow can read from both at the same time..

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Alkis30 said:
This solution is very painful and is not practical at all... I just want to have all my collection in my screen.. I will try both USB ports to see if Wiiflow can read from both at the same time..

I don't see how that's painful and not practical but just imagine that one day your 10TB HDD dies. You loose all your stuff. If one of your 2TB HDDs dies, it's "only" 2TB to re-download. Also, as you said, "it'd take a 1000 lives to play every game", so why bother having all games on the screen? They'll just make you waste time searching for the "good games".

It's up to you, but if I were to collect so many games, I sure wouldn't keep them all in one HDD only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o