giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I just got some new glasses, I've never had to wear glasses before. They make me feel a bit sick at the moment, it's the lowest prescription that can be given so my eyes aren't that bad.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Post a pic
smileipb2.png

(and how is the co codamol thing going?)

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Pi said:
Post a pic
smileipb2.png

(and how is the co codamol thing going?)
I never post pics of myself online. I don't know why, I just don't like my photos. I'm not very photogenic. I haven't taken any Co-Codamol since I posted that blog.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
murkurie said:
If you don't like glasses, and you can afford it, get contacts. I hated wearing glasses, I still wear at night though, after I take my contacts off.
They won't let me have contacts because my prescription is so weak. I wanted them but they said they don't go as weak as my needs. When I got my glasses they said they wouldn't normally prescribe them because my eyes are only slightly bad, but because of my headaches they decided to give me the glasses. The only thing I like about the glasses is the fact they're designer.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give it like 2 months and you'll be used to them. I've been wearing mine for about 10 years and I don't even really notice anymore. Getting glasses for the first time was very strange though, my depth perception was really messed up. It happens again if your prescription changes a lot, but it's never as bad as that first time (or at least it hasn't been for me).

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also have a weak prescription. And I stopped wearing them like 2 month's after I got them. Sure, my view got a little better, but I hated having that thing on.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't want to become too dependant on them so I'm trying not to wear them that often, they've started to give me headaches now anyway which is the opposite to what they were supposed to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1