Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I did. It's good and cheap.
But aged cheddar or fine cheese is better ;)
perhaps you missed the grand reserve part? hmm?

Oh I've had other cheddar that are theoretically aged longer but they had more in common with american "cheese" than well aged cheddar, and we won't even get into WI/VT/NY cheddars... although I will admit to having not tried imported english cheddar yet as so far I'm happy with BDGR... Even my brother-in-laws aged "longer" cheddar was mushy...

...and I'd kill to get the Austrian Swiss cheese again but the Eurotards kilt that by not letting them call it swiss any longer, and it disappeared... best I can get is jarlsberg as I guess that they can survive w/o the swiss moniker...

[EDIT]
You know looking at their site I do NOT see the product that I'm buying. From experience I know it's NOT what they bill as "extra" "old" and is CERTAINLY NONE of the others listed on the site...
[/EDIT]

Reactions: VinsCool

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone confirm for me

we only need wifi once not every time we want to boot into gateway mode?

Hot damn I'm glad I bought cubic ninja 2 days ago

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll ask again, just wondering does the nand restore function in the gateway menu work for the n3ds or is it only for the O3ds?

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we already have emunand set up with OOT we don't need to reformat emunand right? It's going to boot right into our already made emunand ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn