Hacking New FW 6.0 released

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i would rather see someone making gt sport playable offline.i they would do that to every big game on the ps5 piracy will be far more difficult

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

The big question for now is... Should we wait for a 5.55 Jailbreak or Update to 6.00 and move on...
All this time we see people saying there is a hack for 5.55 but was on private, so what we believe now?

"Firmware 5.5x: fully exploited in private. Webkit + Kernel Exploits."
The answer from what i can understand is quite simple.There won't be a kexploit for a good year or two,which means 5.05 is the new 3.55.

Even if there is a 5.55 in private,it won't release,and by the time they decide to release somthing it will be for 6.00+ due to the time gap it will take for a new kexploit to become public again

So the answer is update to 6.00 and move on.Staying on 5.55 means you are believing fake devs.

Reactions: e398 and hemi426

Ramitachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
So i can't play shadow of the tomb raider for free? Damn i wish they were released before God of War T_T
b7cff1fe76a3ddc8c6dd39f040a4a3c4.jpg

Sent from my GRACE using Tapatalk

Reactions: dgr1592

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Current scene team was disappointed with PS4 piracy after they released their exploit. The best we can hope for is that some other team might discover the 5.55+ exploit and release it to the public. Maybe it will take months, maybe years...

e398

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Current scene team was disappointed with PS4 piracy after they released their exploit. The best we can hope for is that some other team might discover the 5.55+ exploit and release it to the public. Maybe it will take months, maybe years...

Disappointed like? I mean look at ANY console that runs Homebrew, you don't need a lot of brain cells to understand that piracy will be incorporated ASAP. With the Homebrew scene barely walking most of people who" support" the platform won't jailbreak their console cause it will just ruim the online experience, since this is still nowhere near the 3ds and psvita jailbreaks or even the PS3 or Wii U.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mainly just annoyed that since nobody releases anything, nothing gets done to give a reason to staying on a lower firmware. I mean, I stayed on a lower firmware for ages, waiting for something like RetroArch to be released. I live at a college dorm and visit my family most weekends, and my little brother likes to play games. I can either lug a massive full-sized desktop computer home on the weekend, or if things had actually taken off as far as homebrew goes, I could just bring the PS4 home and hook it up with two cords.

Since things took so long between updated hackable firmwares, the guys who do RetroArch decided that there wasn't enough of a userbase to warrant a PS4 release. Eventually, I just gave up and updated my system so that I could actually do stuff like Netflix, access to my prizes on the KH ReMix games (although themes aren't much for prizes, admittedly) and had to update to 6.0 so I could access my Trophy list and see what I had left to do on some of my games. (Again, college student. I'm a huge Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts fan, and so since I don't mind attempting 100%, it's cheaper than buying new games constantly. Although I REALLY want to get Spider-Man.)

I get that they're disappointed about exploits only being used for piracy, but to be completely fair, since releases are so few and far between, there isn't really anything else to do with them. There's no awesome homebrew, or emulators, or much of anything. I'd love to be able to use my PS4 as an awesome emulation box. I have a bunch of PS2 games (on actual retail disks, not downloaded copies) that I can't play on the system because I lost the power cord in storage somewhere. An easily-moveable system that I already own that can play these games would be rather nice to have. Like I said, I do have a full-size desktop that can run a PS2 emulator, but it's really freaking heavy, and I live on the tenth floor of the dorm building. (Awesome view out the window, and I can watch college football games rather clearly from hear. Open the window, and I can even hear the announcer on the speakers. I'm right across the street from the football stadium!)

D

Deleted User

I'm mainly just annoyed that since nobody releases anything, nothing gets done to give a reason to staying on a lower firmware. I mean, I stayed on a lower firmware for ages, waiting for something like RetroArch to be released. I live at a college dorm and visit my family most weekends, and my little brother likes to play games. I can either lug a massive full-sized desktop computer home on the weekend, or if things had actually taken off as far as homebrew goes, I could just bring the PS4 home and hook it up with two cords.

Since things took so long between updated hackable firmwares, the guys who do RetroArch decided that there wasn't enough of a userbase to warrant a PS4 release. Eventually, I just gave up and updated my system so that I could actually do stuff like Netflix, access to my prizes on the KH ReMix games (although themes aren't much for prizes, admittedly) and had to update to 6.0 so I could access my Trophy list and see what I had left to do on some of my games. (Again, college student. I'm a huge Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts fan, and so since I don't mind attempting 100%, it's cheaper than buying new games constantly. Although I REALLY want to get Spider-Man.)

I get that they're disappointed about exploits only being used for piracy, but to be completely fair, since releases are so few and far between, there isn't really anything else to do with them. There's no awesome homebrew, or emulators, or much of anything. I'd love to be able to use my PS4 as an awesome emulation box. I have a bunch of PS2 games (on actual retail disks, not downloaded copies) that I can't play on the system because I lost the power cord in storage somewhere. An easily-moveable system that I already own that can play these games would be rather nice to have. Like I said, I do have a full-size desktop that can run a PS2 emulator, but it's really freaking heavy, and I live on the tenth floor of the dorm building. (Awesome view out the window, and I can watch college football games rather clearly from hear. Open the window, and I can even hear the announcer on the speakers. I'm right across the street from the football stadium!)
Piracy or no piracy,nothing is coming out right now.Your just going to have to deal with it.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know why piracy is used as an excuse for not releasing something. They aren't called devs for nothing surely they knew piracy would exist if they release their exploits to allow game dumping and the use of payloads.
If it was such a concerned then why take the risk in the 1st place?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It’s a mammoth task but you could unpack and reverse the game files itself to remove the cloud function and make it local, then repack.

You would need to be a master coder and understand the SDK in use.

It would be easier to write your own cloud and hack the signature.

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It’s a mammoth task but you could unpack and reverse the game files itself to remove the cloud function and make it local, then repack.

You would need to be a master coder and understand the SDK in use.
GT sport also has a in game debug menu maybe that's an option
Btw,the only thing i can program is an microwave

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q