Hacking New FW 6.0 released

D

Deleted User

These comments seem one sided.Some are saying 5.55 is worth the wait,while others are pointing out a month or two later is impossible when nothing is public.I honestly have no idea if I should update or not since I still have a ton of games on my psn accounts,but a jailbreak will save me a ton of money on exclusive backups in the long run.Its not like I desperately need one since I am a pc gamer,but the best option on what to do isnt exactly made clear.

Last edited by ,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They better release the 5.55 jailbreak, if they don't, they deserve to die as I have been waiting for over two whole months for this jailbreak. So it mainly means I am waiting for nothing.

You believe fake devs.

You spread fake crap.

You are toxic.

@Ominous66521 5.55 was never being worked on, was never going to be released in the same way 4.05/4.55/5.05 was.... bottom line: if an exploit ever does drop, it won’t be for a really long time imho.

ShadowStone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You believe fake devs.

You spread fake crap.

You are toxic.

@Ominous66521 5.55 was never being worked on, was never going to be released in the same way 4.05/4.55/5.05 was.... bottom line: if an exploit ever does drop, it won’t be for a really long time imho.
Excuse me? I don't spread "fake crap" I thought KtioszDev was real, had no idea he was untrustable. Geez calm down.

MostlyUnharmful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So.. they have ”privately” hacked 5.55 but refuse to release it even though 6.00 is out?

No one knows.

Every one seems to claim that a private exploit exists for FW 5.55, the only thing I know is that our own @mathieulh has made a couple of tweets with a build date allegedly extracted from a FW 5.53 dumped kernel first and FW 5.55 a few days later. A way to dump/decrypt the PS4 kernel is using a kexploit, but he hasn't given any details of the method used. You can also dump a kernel using an HW attack. ^__^

Oh man I hope these guys stop their hacking altogether and let others do it that actually understand the point of it (tip: it’s not about keeping hacks ”private”).

LOL I hope you aren't serious, no one is stopping nobody. The resources are out there, lot of them.

There are dumped/decrypted kernels to launch a static analysis, if a determined individual has access to a FW 5.05 PS4 he would have a comfortable developing environment to test and debug code without messing with Javascript WebKit exploits.

Why it's not happening?

For sure not because someone is being stopped. Looking in this or other forums one is shocked on how shallow and entitled kids are this days. Deserving to die because two months have passed and someone has not released what he never agreed to release?

Reading things like that make me think the human race is doomed. ^O^

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excuse me? I don't spread "fake crap" I thought KtioszDev was real, had no idea he was untrustable. Geez calm down.

“They deserve to die”.

Says it all really.

Toxic.

Also you were told, probably repeatedly, that he was fake.

Last edited by KiiWii,
D

Deleted User

Hmmm so i guess we should just state that 5.05 is the new 3.55 then,since nothing is going to be public I guess for about a year or two at best,and with all that time passed we would have a better chance on 6.00+ being exploited than anything else right now.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm so i guess we should just state that 5.05 is the new 3.55 then,since nothing is going to be public I guess for about a year or two at best,and with all that time passed we would have a better chance on 6.00+ being exploited than anything else right now.

There is enough information and tools out there for people to pick up and learn how to craft exploits themselves.

Where there is will there is a way.

But for majority it seems constant begging and wishing death on the few devs there are is easier.

Let’s hope thefl0w finds something juicy.

Reactions: Dave_Chad

tonyhhhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So many people think its going to be OUT when 6.00 is out when nobody has confirmed anything or enen said it was being worked on. To be fair no good hb at all at the moment , the ps4 kex is only good for piracy atm.
52b6e874c7d1526a352e2a7c5cbca0d3.png

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am just bored to wait, I will finish God of War, then I just update, and play Detroit, Spiderman and such.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am just bored to wait, I will finish God of War, then I just update, and play Detroit, Spiderman and such.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Of course they refuse to release it.

They havent released it because there is no public version... you don’t get it.

If they didn’t refuse to release it, it would be out.

No one has any finished exploit to release.

Whether they have promised or not has nothing to do with it.

But it does: If they promised a jailbreak (like the fakers constantly do) and then said “nah not going to release it now” I could understand a bit more, but the fact is ONE dev used his own work to gain access and dump some strings on 5.5x, and he never once implied it would even come out... so...... no refusal: no promises: no entitlement.

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
there is no need for a 5.55 jb.and if i would have a kex i would wait until it got patched ,if you release it now sony take action .and with the 5.05 you have tons of good games and homebrew .why do people always want something they can't have.

XsonicX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The big question for now is... Should we wait for a 5.55 Jailbreak or Update to 6.00 and move on...
All this time we see people saying there is a hack for 5.55 but was on private, so what we believe now?

"Firmware 5.5x: fully exploited in private. Webkit + Kernel Exploits."

MostlyUnharmful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The big question for now is... Should we wait for a 5.55 Jailbreak or Update to 6.00 and move on...
All this time we see people saying there is a hack for 5.55 but was on private, so what we believe now?

Someone asked @mathieulh (kiwidog claimed on Reddit) and allegedly an exploit was used, so it's reasonable to think that FW 5.55 has at least one confirmed exploitable defect.

Having said that, no info on the defect was revealed and more importantly, no one knows if it will became public. If anyone beside Mathieulh says something about a time frame or similar is, in the best case scenarios, speculating or at worst is simply trolling.

If you want to wait for something that has the chance to never materialize it's your choice.

Reactions: KiiWii

XsonicX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Someone asked @mathieulh (kiwidog claimed on Reddit) and allegedly an exploit was used, so it's reasonable to think that FW 5.55 has at least one confirmed exploitable defect.

Having said that, no info on the defect was revealed and more importantly, no one knows if it will became public. If anyone beside Mathieulh says something about a time frame or similar is, in the best case scenarios, speculating or at worst is simply trolling.

If you want to wait for something that has the chance to never materialize it's your choice.
I have psn payed until 5/19 . so i will stop playing online losing this time, i don't know if i can play the games i have payed in psn because of new update... bahhh i will begin playing Last of Us again in ps3 :nayps3: :ha: and stop power up ps4 until 25 December :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: