Hacking New Flash card

pondake

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
17
Trophies
0
XP
7
Country
United States
Hey guys,
cool.gif

Soo my flashcard is a little broken and I need a new one.
But this time i need a original and no fake onez, any suggestions?
wink.gif
 

pichon64

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
321
Trophies
0
Age
58
Website
Visit site
XP
120
Country
Uruguay
DS Phat or Lite? R4 from Shoptemp or Acekard 2i
DSi or DSi XL? Acekard 2i

The best flash card around? Supercard DSTwo.

Period.
 

pondake

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
17
Trophies
0
XP
7
Country
United States
pichon64 said:
DS Phat or Lite? R4 from Shoptemp or Acekard 2i
DSi or DSi XL? Acekard 2i

The best flash card around? Supercard DSTwo.

Period.

I got a Dsi... (1.4)
So I need to choose between the Supercard DSTwo or the Acekard 2i.
I saw somewhere that a flash card can download stuff from dsi? Is that a R4 card?
 

thejokerss

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
28
Trophies
0
XP
132
Country
DSTWO @ shoptemp

Get the DSTWO if you want a no headache card. Works on any firmware , great game compatibility , and a ton of features including onboard cpu for SNES/GBA emulation.

Might as well get the best card since its not something you buy every few months
 

pondake

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
17
Trophies
0
XP
7
Country
United States
thejokerss said:
DSTWO @ shoptemp

Get the DSTWO if you want a no headache card. Works on any firmware , great game compatibility , and a ton of features including onboard cpu for SNES/GBA emulation.

Might as well get the best card since its not something you buy every few months
Ok.. uhm but what's the difference with the acekard?
 

lolet

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
33
Trophies
0
XP
70
Country
You could look into the EZVi. It's often overlooked but it's kind of like a middle thing between Acekard 2i and DStwo in both features and price. I just got mine so haven't tried it out yet but when I compare the cart itself with my original r4 the build quality seems nice.
 

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
2,350
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Melbourne
XP
693
Country
pondake said:
thejokerss said:
DSTWO @ shoptemp

Get the DSTWO if you want a no headache card. Works on any firmware , great game compatibility , and a ton of features including onboard cpu for SNES/GBA emulation.

Might as well get the best card since its not something you buy every few months
Ok.. uhm but what's the difference with the acekard?
a no headache card,Works on any firmware, great game compatibility and a ton of features including onboard cpu for SNES/GBA emulation whilst acekard 2i does not have GBA emulation, most times you will be stuck waiting for a firmware update or a patch for games, I don't have either but I would definitely recommend the DSTWO over the acekard 2i, but if your short on money, it's the acekard 2i.
 

SixtySixHundred

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
432
Trophies
0
Age
40
Location
Eternia!
XP
114
Country
+1 on the DSTwo suggestions. It's so worth the extra cash.

Not to badmouth the AK team, but they've been a bit slow recently, relying on AKAIO dev's too much. The AceKard is a very good flashcart but the DSTwo (and the wonderful Supercard team) are flawless!
 

pondake

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
17
Trophies
0
XP
7
Country
United States
Yep, thanks guys! I'll choose the Dstwo!
But I only need to wait a couple days for my birthday hehe..

Thanks anyway
biggrin.gif
 

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4,363
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
693
Country
United States
You can by now, find most of the new games being patched within one week of dumped. So you don't have to wait until other flashcart update themselves. These patched games will work with any flashcart.

Get SuperCard DSTWO if you want Real time functions, GBA/SNES emulations.

Get Acekard 2i or EZ-Flash Vi otherwise. In fact if you have DS Lite then get EZ 3in1 and play GBA games natively (better than emulation).
 

haddad

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,659
Trophies
1
Age
30
XP
702
Country
Canada
IF u have a DSi, its recommedned to choose from the list of working flashcards that currently work with 1.4.1, cuz u may have to update sooner or later -_-
 

RoMee

??
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
2,314
Trophies
0
Location
??
Website
Visit site
XP
181
Country
United States
dstwo, because it can play any game without patches or fixes
unlike the acekard and r4 who still needs patches and updates to work with new games

example.....super scribblenauts
 

tehnoobshow

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
467
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
The Space Time Continum
Website
Visit site
XP
99
Country
pondake said:
Hey guys,
cool.gif

Soo my flashcard is a little broken and I need a new one.
But this time i need a original and no fake onez, any suggestions?
wink.gif
another one of these threads....
best cart all round is supercard dstwo as its got the greatest compatibility as well as gba compatibility and has the best features.....although it is a bit pricier. I your looking for cheap excellence then the acekard 2i is the cart for you.

i recommend either one of these carts as they are both great and i have both of them...but supercard dstwo currenly is the best cart out there
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: @BentlyMods, Priiloader and BootMii as boot2 and you're all set