WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
kiffer said:
Great how did you managed that hackmii 0.8 starts direct ?

Tell you the truth, I haven't done anything
smile.gif

I only added some debug code in the payload... It works possibly because of memory layout differences between two games...

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
WiiCrazy said:
Tell you the truth, I haven't done anything
smile.gif

I only added some debug code in the payload... It works possibly because of memory layout differences between two games...

I thought you did something because the PAL exploit can't load HackMii Insaller directly.

Anyway, you may add this JPN exploit to upate your post below.

http://gbatemp.net/t237997-downgrading-ios...-4-3-virgin-wii

So far 4.3J/U/E virgin Wii are OK to hack. The only one left is 4.3K virgin Wii. I heard
there is a Korea version game of SSBB. However , there is no exploit for it.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, I would imagine that it would be hard to find an exploit in a Korean game, since any exploits in popular games would have been fixed in the Korean versions, since the game devs would have plenty of time to fix it before releasing it in Korea...

As for the KOR Wii running JAP games, I do not think it can. I think it is locked to KOR games, just like other region sysmenus are locked to their region games.

But this is the first I have heard of said ability, so I will test this out.
EDIT: Confirmed. Tested with 4.3K.
KOR Legend of Zelda TP disc - works
JAP Zangeki no Reginleiv disc - refuses to load it

Are you perhaps thinking of Taiwan games (T.Chinese language)?
Taiwan Wii are JAP Wiis, and the games have the same region data as JAP discs, so really, Taiwan games are JAP games, but translated to T. Chinese.

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Yes, basically Taiwan Wii = JPN Wii .So any JPN game can be run in a Taiwan Wii.
(there are several Taiwan Wii games which are compatible with any JPN Wii )

JPN game can't be run in a Korea Wii . Some people (who own Korea 4.3K Wii ) in China
are still struggling how to hack their Korea Wii . Even some of their machines are with modchip.
They failed to use Wii Fit (Korea) + Let's tap (JPN)+ Lego Indy (US) to hack.
(the merged ISO of Wii Fit+let's tap can't be loaded into 4.3K Wii)

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Hmm, dunno why I remember it like that.. Possibly because originally 3.XK users used NTSC-J Zelda Twilight Princess... So all these cases were using modchips as an aid until 4.2 which blocked region free features of modchips...

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Hmm, now I watched the video (can't watch youtube at work), it doesn't seem to be printing anything at all.. btw I hadn't tested it with hackmii installer... now tested and it does indeed work...

Now let me see if we can make it print something... I also should remove the drive light for the successful progress...

ps: oops, it seems the font file is missing, hence no display...

kiffer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ichfly:you cant print anything the front is to big max size in PAL is 12.800 Bytes the front is bigger.So use I used gecko print.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
kiffer said:
ichfly:you cant print anything the front is to big max size in PAL is 12.800 Bytes the front is bigger.So use I used gecko print.

Well then I'll do with upper case characters and a space
wink.gif
That way with a little bit of cropping the code it makes it around 12600 bytes
smile.gif

l0l0l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hummm

hi all, i'm not sure this RLZ is ok for all... that just a screen and some video are not complete so u can't see realy if this rlz work... for me she don't work that a fake alpha
biggrin.gif

many have buy the game Yu Gi Oh, me too yesterday and i have test, rsult : black screen

and i'm not the only with this..... 99.9% have black screen when u charge exploit.

so the pack RTU released is full ? or miss some tools ?

at the moment, u can say : work

cuz don't work.

yaywii.gif

Wii 4.3 E & wodejukebox, game Yu Gi Oh PAL french version. i use the pack rlz here, result : black screen.

a guy have delete boot elf and put hackmii 08 and the .elf from zelda for start hack and he say work it now.. but only one
biggrin.gif

wode feedback rlz Yu Gi Oh

l0l0l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
psykobug said:
ready to use pack can be found here thanks to wiigx-mod

QUOTE said:
The pack contains everything here now for this:

- The save hacked Yu-Gi-Oh 5D Wheelie Breaker
- Wii Homebrew Launcher, sesame to exploit this hack as it should
- Install HackMii 0.7b

1) Unzip the entire pack directly to the root of your SD card

2) Run the game and create a profile, then exit. Copy the save hacked to your Wii via the data manager, SD tab.

3) Then start the game Yu-Gi-Oh 5D, the title screen press the button, and let HBL start gently.

4) Go to Section Wii Apps (SD) (second icon HBL) and start HackMii Installer 0.7b

(Feel free to put homebrew of your choice in the apps if you want to start anything but HackMii)

5) Follow the guide!

Note:in the video, HBC is already installed,that's why i'm making "Exit",and without installation, HBC starts.

sorry for the googe translation ...

oué mais ca marche pas du tout ecran noir après le chargement du jeu et donc de l'exploit ^^

don't work anyway ^^ blakc screen after charge of exploit.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
@l0l0l : You are reporting it to the wrong place.. Official discussion for the PAL exploit is on a German Forum linked in the very first message... It's not fake as I've used it to port it to NTSC-J.

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
l0l0l said:
hummm

hi all, i'm not sure this RLZ is ok for all... that just a screen and some video are not complete so u can't see realy if this rlz work... for me she don't work that a fake alpha
biggrin.gif

Wii 4.3 E & wodejukebox, game Yu Gi Oh PAL french version. i use the pack rlz here, result : black screen.

a guy have delete boot elf and put hackmii 08 and the .elf from zelda for start hack and he say work it now.. but only one
biggrin.gif

wode feedback rlz Yu Gi Oh

For 4.3E with PAL exploit of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds , I had tested and confirmed it worked.

There are 2 important things I don't know if you may or may not notice.

1. U can't put Hackmii installer boot.elf in the SD card. It won't work. (Loadmii or Wii Homebrew Launcher is OK)

2. U have to use Save Game Manager (or something like this) to install the SaveData.dat to your Wii console .

These above are different from using the JPN exploit by WiiCrazy.

l0l0l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i have tested on a wii PAL with the game PAL, and he don't work, maybe for chinese but not for pal version.

i don't see why so many got a black screen when u charge exploit ^^

sry for wrong section, but the title is Yu Gi Oh and new exploit, so i talk about that.

many say : work it

nice but explain how u can make it work is nice too
biggrin.gif

anyway.. have a nice day..

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
l0l0l said:
i have tested on a wii PAL with the game PAL, and he don't work, maybe for chinese but not for pal version.

i don't see why so many got a black screen when u charge exploit ^^

sry for wrong section, but the title is Yu Gi Oh and new exploit, so i talk about that.

many say : work it

nice but explain how u can make it work is nice too
biggrin.gif

anyway.. have a nice day..

If you can read Chinese ,I would suggest you can visit http://www.tvgzone.com/forum-6-1.html .

I can help you there.

l0l0l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
lol... i don't read chinese sry ^^

well i just tested with loadmii but same black screen..

i think i wait for a full tutorial with full info, at the moment we have an exploit and need to see manything.. so i'm not magicien and i don't want to lose my Wii for just a hack...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay