1. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I tried to get a ps5, cause I want to go legit like I am with the switch, but I was never able to get one. ;)

Hologram and KiiWii like this.
  2. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    I’m gonna need a second to sploit.... when that happens....

Playing Hyrule Warriors AOC on switch right now, over anything on PS5 and PS4... lol.

Hologram likes this.
  3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I bought that game, but I haven't played it yet. I did play the original hyrule warriors, which I liked. I have it for both wii u and switch. I actually bought it for both. :)

Hologram and KiiWii like this.
  4. owdeuk

owdeuk Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Lol you should be in NZ. Second hand 360/PS3 games are still way overpriced. That's why I now pirate so much.

5. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    I can’t afford a Tesla, but... who am I kidding... I WOULD download a car....:ph34r:

peteruk, ital, owdeuk and 2 others like this.
  6. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I can't have more than 2 grand in my ssi account, since I"m on disability, so I use some of the money to buy switch games. the money this month has been to buy groceries though (also on snap or otherwise known as food stamps, but I only get around $90 on my card a month. it gets refilled every 5th of the month).

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I get $522/month with ssi, but I got $529 last month for some reason. lol it's less than unemployment and normal social security, but I hadn't worked for seven years straight (mostly into schooling), which is a requirement. my debt for school was around $12,000, but I got forgiven for those since I'm on disability. they check on you over the span of three years. I can't make over $1,0000-something a month or the education tuition and whanot kick in again I believe. I also have a $41 card that I get $41 on every 28th of the month. unfortunately, after getting on ssi, I had to move back in with my parents, but since I'm Indian, I get free healthcare (thank God!).

edit: sorry for being off topic, but that's one reason why I buy games now. it gives me something to use my money on.

Last edited by godreborn, Jan 18, 2021
    1controller and KiiWii like this.
  7. owdeuk

owdeuk Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    haha. Thing is I have a massive physical collection. PS4, PS3, 360, etc. But all from the UK from places like Morrisions where new was five quid for a game.

I won't however pay 19 quid for a secondhand copy of GTA V for a 360, so I download games for nowt. :rofl:. It's greed that does it for me, on their side.

https://www.ebgames.co.nz/product/xbox360/154038-grand-theft-auto-v-preowned

KiiWii likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - disclosed, hackerone, theflow0