New eShop games don't work.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kolyasisan, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Kolyasisan
    OP

Kolyasisan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2013
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    So, I've got gateway v3.4.1 and emunand v10.2.0-28E. Everything works fine except some new eShop games don't work such as AVGN adventures, SMILEbasic, cube creator and others. Every time I try to launch these games my 3DS stucks on Nintendo 3DS logo for eternity. Hell, even eManuals crash my system! What's the problem?

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Smile basic works just fine for me so I think it has nothing to do with new emotions and such.

Could it be your emunand? You may try restoring a backup from before that the problems started.

3. Dean_

Dean_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 11, 2014
    Did you bought those games? If you are using pirated ones, find "cryptofixed" version.

Syphurith likes this.
  4. Syphurith

Syphurith Beginner

Mar 8, 2013
    Switzerland
    Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
    Yes, @Dean_. Or use decrypt9 and find valid seeddb.bin to decrypt it yourself. Yeah.
    I was wondering if your purchased copy went wrong. And finding this means you might get a non-cryptofixed game from someone else.
    So far i haven't heard anyone who have finished in downloading those purchased from eshop have problem in launching those, except the firmware versions.