Hacking New Design M3 DS Real

rdrooster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just received the new M3 DS Real that I bought from dealextreme. It was the new design. The one that you load the sd card from the side of the adapter. So, if anyone of you want to get the new design of M3 DS Real, it's out now. Sorry if this is an old topic.

I install ISakuReal and went to the option of the game, but I can't see any option to do Real Time Saving. Can you do that in Sakura ?

Anyway, it's a really good card and I'm really happy I got it.
yaynds.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, let me be the first to say welcome to GBAtemp, rdrooster!
Unfortunately, the current version of Sakura available to us does not support RTS. To use RTS, I believe you can use TouchPod or iTouchDS that come with iSakuReal.
Enjoy your stay at GBAtemp.
yaynds.gif

rdrooster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Well, let me be the first to say welcome to GBAtemp, rdrooster!
Unfortunately, the current version of Sakura available to us does not support RTS. To use RTS, I believe you can use TouchPod or iTouchDS that come with iSakuReal.
Enjoy your stay at GBAtemp.
yaynds.gif

Thanks Skyline969. I'm glad I found this site, I learn a lot of things here about NDS.

Hopefully the next Sakura version will, cause it's a good one.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
We know for a fact that new version of Sakura has RTS, but it's out only for Asian carts! (M3 Reals actually have region lock)!
So we just have to wait for english version of Sakura to be released..Nobody here knows when will that happen, or why it already hasn't happened!

And welcome
wink.gif
You'll love it here, lots of stuff to learn!

rdrooster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
We know for a fact that new version of Sakura has RTS, but it's out only for Asian carts! (M3 Reals actually have region lock)!
So we just have to wait for english version of Sakura to be released..Nobody here knows when will that happen, or why it already hasn't happened!

And welcome
wink.gif

Thanks Toni.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:

And welcome
wink.gif
Speaking of which, Toni, do you have any info on the progress of the new Sakura being hacked? I know the people here are doing a great job so far, but I wonder if they're even close to being done.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
rdrooster said:
Thanks Toni.
You're very welcome!
Please, feel free to ask any questions you might have, people here are usually very helpful!

QUOTE(Skyline969 @ Jan 25 2009, 01:40 AM) Speaking of which, Toni, do you have any info on the progress of the new Sakura being hacked? I know the people here are doing a great job so far, but I wonder if they're even close to being done.
Well, I have semi-info
huh.gif

They are close to fully hacking it (or at least they think they are), there are several people working very hard on it, but as I thought (and it's been said in the past), M3 Team worked on improvement of protection for the new releases..
They don't want Sakura hacked so it could work on other carts, and that protection prevents our members from hacking the region lock!
They are close, but there is possibility that this Sakura will never be hacked!

So to answer your question shortly, yes, there are results, and they did a lot, but nobody knows how actually close they are!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Skyline969 said:
That works for me, Toni. Thanks for the info.
Well, it's not like I told you much, but it's all I know
wink.gif

We can all just hope!

It's really about time for that official english release! I can't imagine what are they doing, we have full english translation right here..our only problem is region lock (and that shouldn't have to be problem for M3 Team!)

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Skyline969 said:
That works for me, Toni. Thanks for the info.
Well, it's not like I told you much, but it's all I know
wink.gif

We can all just hope!

It's really about time for that official english release! I can't imagine what are they doing, we have full english translation right here..our only problem is region lock (and that shouldn't have to be problem for M3 Team!)
I know what you mean. I mean, they should just give us an official release to shut us up. Perhaps if they just released an official release and occasionally updated it (like they are for the Asian Sakura), we would be happy. But that's just a thought.

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, the side-loading M3. I think it is time that I myself acquired an M3 Real with the GBA Expansion.
I don't think any UK-based retailers will be stocking the newer design yet, so I'll just order from DealExtreme (it should arrive before I get my January A2 results
tongue.gif
).

Wasn't this initially referred to on the M3 site as "ninja flashcart stealth technology" or something equally ridiculous? I'm sure I saw it like that, and when I refreshed the page a short while later it said something sensible. :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment