Hacking new CFW installment/exploit?

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now before you go crazy assuming that you thought im making a new exploit to installment/exploit then stop lol. I'm just wondering if there will ever be a CFW installment/exploit with any 3ds software instead of the normal ds software setups with frogminer, fredminer, or seedminer. it would be great to be honest lol. i've had the thought that there should be another frogminer exploit but just with flipnote studio 3D. don't you think? I mean i cant be the only one thinking about this right lol. I'm just expressing my thoughts hoping people could agree or disagree... what do you guys think?

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
would be sick to see more exploits but since there is already ntrboot hax people will most likely invest in the switch scene

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone might find a new exploit or something, we don't know though and it's kind of not a prioriity these days.
yeah i notice that lol also just 2 minutes in and now lots of people are viewing it lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

would be sick to see more exploits but since there is already ntrboot hax people will most likely invest in the switch scene
yea i used ntrboothax ever since my ds mode got bricked so i just thought i'd ask the magical land of gbatemp lol

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
now before you go crazy assuming that you thought im making a new exploit to installment/exploit then stop lol. I'm just wondering if there will ever be a CFW installment/exploit with any 3ds software instead of the normal ds software setups with frogminer, fredminer, or seedminer. it would be great to be honest lol. i've had the thought that there should be another frogminer exploit but just with flipnote studio 3D. don't you think? I mean i cant be the only one thinking about this right lol. I'm just expressing my thoughts hoping people could agree or disagree... what do you guys think?
There have been a few, but they all get patched. Nintendo can't really patch the DSiWare method fully, DSiWare needs raw NAND access due to how they work and this allows us to install B9S. Getting raw NAND access from 3DS mode is much harder.

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There have been a few, but they all get patched. Nintendo can't really patch the DSiWare method fully, DSiWare needs raw NAND access due to how they work and this allows us to install B9S. Getting raw NAND access from 3DS mode is much harder.
makes fully sense now lol that explains why freakyhax is hard to obtain lol cause nintendo is frightened that they will lose 5 dollars lol

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freakyhax is just for usermode homebrew, which by itself doesn't allow you to do much.
oh lol I didnt know that... that's kinda sad nintendo would do that for something so bad pretty much lol no offense to that but yea. it will be just a matter of time before nintendo patches steelhax as well lol by just injecting the update data to it lol. but we all know that the CFW developers will find a way to just bypass this eventually lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN