Hacking New 5.5.1 Entrypoint, apparently exploit works!

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by shaneod,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how exactly did the private kernel exploit get patched when OSv10 didn't change?
I need re-clarification on this: How many private kernel exploit available for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1? What/how many kernel exploits were supposed to be patched between 5.4 and 5.5?

Last edited by tivu100,

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, guys.. I'd absolutely love a kernel exploit, but there's still no evidence whatsoever that any of the kernel exploits were patched.
That stream looked very real, though, meaning userland exploit still works, but weirdly, only using the dropbox link.

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, guys.. I'd absolutely love a kernel exploit, but there's still no evidence whatsoever that any of the kernel exploits were patched.
That stream looked very real, though, meaning userland exploit still works, but weirdly, only using the dropbox link.
What could that mean then?

SugarSnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm confirming it works (tested myself on 5.5.1E console), stream confirmed it works and I think there's another few users around confirming. So since OSv10 hasn't been changed by the update we should still have a private kernel exploit? No expectation of a release but still good news.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol