Hardware New 3DS Yellow Tint.

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My New 3DS seems to have a very slight yellow tint to the screens. However, when I turn on the 3D Slider, the yellow tint goes away and it looks perfect. I'm not sure why this is. Is there anyway to fix this?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My New 3DS seems to have a very slight yellow tint to the screens. However, when I turn on the 3D Slider, the yellow tint goes away and it looks perfect. I'm not sure why this is. Is there anyway to fix this?
In both screens? Well with time the plastic cover in the outside might get yellowed, depending on the environment. The top screen's cover are easily replaceable in comparison to the bottom one..
Not sure if that's what you're having, because you say it's noticeable when in 3D..

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In both screens? Well with time the plastic cover in the outside might get yellowed, depending on the environment. The top screen's cover are easily replaceable in comparison to the bottom one..
Not sure if that's what you're having, because you say it's noticeable when in 3D..
When the 3D is on. The Top Screen doesn't have the tint. It's only in 2D for the top. Both the top and bottom screen are equally tinted.

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I really want to get this fixed because it's irritating me. I think it might be best to replace the screens but I
A. Don't know where to get high quality replacement screens from
B. Don't feel comfortable installing them.

If there is a software solution, I would appreciate it so much.

manousos82003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok so I really want to get this fixed because it's irritating me. I think it might be best to replace the screens but I
A. Don't know where to get high quality replacement screens from
B. Don't feel comfortable installing them.

If there is a software solution, I would appreciate it so much.

That's the thing! You can buy a broken 3DS from eBay but if you don't feel comfortable why should you try that? Maybe you should find someone expert!

The software solution is that i mentioned! Did you check all the option in that menu? There is a white balance menu....

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes