Hacking New 3DS XL so many yes and nos im confused

insomniac45177

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry for such a simple question that i should be able to figure out on my own. im either blind or completely stupid here i guess. i just obtained a new 3ds xl fw 11.4.0-37U. what are my options for homebrew here?
am i really out of luck without having a second 3ds? what is possible in my current setup? please any help appreciated.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry for such a simple question that i should be able to figure out on my own. im either blind or completely stupid here i guess. i just obtained a new 3ds xl fw 11.4.0-37U. what are my options for homebrew here?
am i really out of luck without having a second 3ds? what is possible in my current setup? please any help appreciated.
The correct answer is homebrew yes, CFW no (You can do DSiWareHax, hardmod, or NTRBootHax. NTRBootHax hasn't been released yet.).

You can use homebrew on N3DS on 11.4, but not on O3DS/2DS on 11.4. I don't think there are any free entrypoints on 11.4 right now. You'll need OoT and a powersave or access to a hacked 2/3DS. Any secondary game and a way to put hacked save file on it. You can use primary like Freakyforms Deluxe or Cubic Ninja which doesn't require you to inject hacked save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay