Hardware New 3DS XL screen defect

iepuras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi - I am just wondering if anyone else has bought a New 3DS XL with a screen defect - because I have bought (and returned) THREE units that all had a defect on their upper or lower screen. I don't know how it is even possible :( I am so irritated - I am wondering if I should give up on buying one ever again :mellow:

D

Deleted User

What kind of defect, though? "Screen defect" doesn't give people too much information on what exactly is happening with your screen.

iepuras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
oh - I'm sorry, I should have specified. the first N3DS XL had a dead pixel on the lower screen, the second N3DS XL had a needle-looking pierced point in the glass on the upper screen, while the third N3DS XL had a "bubble" in the upper layer, of the upper screen. all three N3DS's were bought from three different places, two online with warehouses in two different countries, the last one in a store where I live. I really don't know what to expect of a fourth device.

D

Deleted User

oh - I'm sorry, I should have specified. the first N3DS XL had a dead pixel on the lower screen, the second N3DS XL had a needle-looking pierced point in the glass on the upper screen, while the third N3DS XL had a "bubble" in the upper layer, of the upper screen. all three N3DS's were bought from three different places, two online with warehouses in two different countries, the last one in a store where I live. I really don't know what to expect of a fourth device.

Oh, they could have been returned, and then re-sold.
Maybe buy a fourth one from a store nearby, and if that one has a defect, you should either return it and get a normal sized one, or get it repaired.
It's extremely odd that all three you got had defects.

iepuras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
just a quick update - I got my fourth N3DS XL today (this time Metallic Blue) - and I finally I got a hold of a unit without any defects :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: