Hacking New 3ds XL Reinand CFW eshop error please help

YharnamBadass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I was rocking rx tools, but switched to Reinand in other to update emunand to 10.3. Thing is, everything works nicely except eshop related things, can´t even download themes.It gives me error "error code 022-2634" as soon as it tries to verify nintendo ID

I heard I gotta format Emunand and restore it with Emunand Tool. Can someone care to explain the process to me?.

Also, nands are unlinked.

I read that if I set up NNID ID on sysnand I´ll be able to use it on Emunand. But I just tried linking them and it wants an update. Any ideas?

Last edited by YharnamBadass,

YharnamBadass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
bump, please someone help, I´ve seen some guides, but they are really convoluted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: SOLVED!

In case anyone has the same problem: This is what I did to fix it.

Console: NEW 3DS XL, Sysnand: 9.2. Emunand: 10.3. Reinand CFW

Some people make this method but restore emunands through Emunand Tool, that basically leaves you at square one again. And I'm not sure if it unlinks nands. So I prefered to not restore it, just back up your emunand just in case.

1: Format Emunand from System Settings (with SD on). This will link up nands again. I lost my games, but everything else was still there, it even retained the autoboot into emunand!!.

2: After the reboot. Start up emunand, and go through the initial set up, once that's done. Go into System Settings, Nintendo ID Settings and set up your nintendo ID. Since Nands are linked, it will set up nintendo id on both nands.

3: Once you set up your Nintendo ID. It's time to unlink Nands again, turn off your 3ds, take out the SD, start it, you are on your sysnand, go to system settings and format it (With no SD). Set it up just like the first time. Good job! nands are unlinked and your emunand has eshop access!.

4: If you use menuhax, this will screw it up, but it's easy to fix because when you took out SD card before you formatted your sysnand. Just put back the SD. Enter your themes so it creates the necessary folders, now just start up homebrew launcher by browserhax, pick up menuhax manager and hit delete (To erase any leftover trash, atleast I did it), then hit install, then hit configure and put it on type 2, hold any button you like and touch the screen. Get out of the app.

5: Install Cia installers, In my case, FBI was already installed because I set it up on H&S when I had rx tools. It carried over I don't know how lol.

6: Profit.

Last edited by YharnamBadass,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ