OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE HELP!!

Hi, I have a modded new 3ds xl
Can someone please answer some questions? First, I have TWiLight ++ but it’s not showing up on the 3ds menu?
Can I use universal updated to update it and will it fix the issue?
I paid someone to mod it and their not really fast with replies.
I also want to transfer my other system’s data over to it and I think it will work and not mess anything up.
But the new system update from Nintendo came out and I’m not sure if it will brick anything.
Luma should be fine I think, but I also have snes9x, virtuanes, picodrive for sega master and mega drive systems, genesis plus go, temperPCE, U vice, a game boy advance emu, and finally mGBA. Will they be fine with the update and system transfer?

MoeTech0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paying for modding services is against terms between luma and just all CFW ask for your money back.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Okage i just replied to you on the other thread, not sure why you saw the need to open this but whatever. Just read that one if you haven't.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have TWiLight ++ but it’s not showing up on the 3ds menu?
ask in the projects thread on gbatemp the program creator will be happy to assist you
Can I use universal updated to update it and will it fix the issue?
I don't believe so

I also want to transfer my other system’s data over to it and I think it will work and not mess anything up.
it's possible to transfer data but it's not as straightforward as a system transfer what data do you want to transfer btw?

I also have snes9x, virtuanes, picodrive for sega master and mega drive systems, genesis plus go, temperPCE, U vice, a game boy advance emu, and finally mGBA. Will they be fine with the update and system transfer?
pirated roms and Homebrew applications do not system transfer and will need to be installed manually ... But I'm confused you phrase this as if you plan to system transfer from your CFW system to a system without CFW and expect for all the installed programs to transfer and be playable on an un-hacked system which is not possible by the way the real question is why not just put CFW on the other 3DS? it's a fairly simple procedure and even if you did pay someone the first time around it's good just to gain the knowledge thought you would get from the experience of installing the custom firmware

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Satangel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1