New 3DS XL emunand region swapping problem

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Deathbot64, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Deathbot64
    OP

Deathbot64 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    So I am running an American New 3ds xl on sysnand 9.0.0-20U running ninjhax & pasta as well as a gateway emunand 9.5.0-xxU (running with the ds profile exploit mset).

Well I am trying to run a different gateway emunand on a diff micro sd which I am trying to change into a japanese emunand to play pokemon. I was able to get everything working but when I try to set up the new emunand it will freeze right when I get to the internet connection options. After I reboot the 3ds I am unable to use the mset an have to reinstall. Anyone know of a way to fix it or another way to change emunand regions?

2. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    Why are you swapping sd cards? Just wondering since GW is region free

3. Deathbot64
    OP

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    I want to start a new pokemon game and be able to link up with the pgl but i cant get it connected to the japanese pgl without having a japanese 3ds so i want one card running pasta, ninjhax and usa gateway well the other will be solely for the japanese emunand

4. dedChar

dedChar (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

May 5, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I could be wrong, but I think you need a SecureInfo_a from the region you want to change to and inject that into your emuNAND.

5. Deathbot64
    OP

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    I already did that step. It's just when I start the emunand it's like buying a new 3ds console where it shows you the 3d feature and has you enter in the console name and your birthday and stuff. When I get to the Internet option it just freezes

6. dedChar

dedChar (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

May 5, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Oh, oops did not see that.
    Maybe because your internet is turned off? Just doing some guesses here...

7. Deathbot64
    OP

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    I have tried turning the Internet off and on the sysnand before I boot into the new emunand

8. Deathbot64
    OP

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    pump