MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

a friend of mine has a pretty big problem with her New 3DS. It doesn't boot when the micro SD reader is plugged in. I'm not talking about the actual SD card, but the actual reader itself.
Basically, as long as the SD reader is plugged in, the 3DS doesn't boot at all (with or without SD card). When you press the power button, the blue LED is lighting up but absolutely nothing else happens.There's no sound or anything.
I have already replaced the SD card reader with a replacement from AliExpress but unfortunately that hasn't changed things at all.
The motherboard looks absolutely okay otherwise. No obvious broken traces, dirt, corrosion or anything at all. She also says she never dropped the device or anything. Has anyone here ever heard of anything like this?

Thanks,
Michael

Two_Fitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

a friend of mine has a pretty big problem with her New 3DS. It doesn't boot when the micro SD reader is plugged in. I'm not talking about the actual SD card, but the actual reader itself.
Basically, as long as the SD reader is plugged in, the 3DS doesn't boot at all (with or without SD card). When you press the power button, the blue LED is lighting up but absolutely nothing else happens.There's no sound or anything.
I have already replaced the SD card reader with a replacement from AliExpress but unfortunately that hasn't changed things at all.
The motherboard looks absolutely okay otherwise. No obvious broken traces, dirt, corrosion or anything at all. She also says she never dropped the device or anything. Has anyone here ever heard of anything like this?

Thanks,
Michael
Check your pins under it and the fuses on the motherboard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...